Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria (1040 Views)

The Evils Of MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Facts And Figures Of MMM Nigeria: The Endpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
With respect to the notice of MMM Get help suspension till Jan 17 2017, I have decided to write this post why the plan is a reliable or certain reason that MMM might eventually crash come January 2017.

While the additional 20% interest on any amount rendered as help in December is enough motivational factor to boost more people to provide help, which will eventually cater for the numerous people planning to Get help in this period. The plan to suspend it till January will only create a deficit effect on the system in the sense that number of people who will seek help will be more than those who are willing to provide. In fact those who are rendering help now know that before they can actually pay that money is in a month's time which is in Jan 17; and they can actually seek help the next day since they have reached the one month period of getting their own help. This will eventually crash the scheme as the number of people Getting help will be more than those Providing it and the vice versa is the necessary thing for the system to keep functioning.

What am trying to say to the guiders and those controlling the Scheme is to revert their suspension plan and concentrate on the additional 20% bonus on top the 30% for this seasonal period as that will increase people's interest in Providing help and won't scare them away. As our elders will say - chopping off ones head is not the cure to headache; like wise stopping or pausing MMM now is not the best option to take.

Please lets pass and share this till it get to the guiders and those in charge so they can review their suspension plan.

Nota bene: Omotayo is a Mathematics graduate from the University of Ibadan. And the concept of MMM is one that fascinates me.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
The 20% is not just Nigeria alone, it is in all countries where MMM is. Secondly, you need to attend guilders school! Your mathematical skills will be needed there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
rottennaija:
The 20% is not just Nigeria alone, it is in all countries where MMM is. Secondly, you need to attend guilders school! Your mathematical skills will be needed there

Yeah tnx. Besides is it suspended in other countries too
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Phi001(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
I'm not understanding all this plenty English. Please, put it in equation...

Never mind, I understand it...
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Phi001:
I'm not understanding all this plenty English. Please, put it in equation...

Lol this one na word problem n u gt convert to equation yourself.
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Phi001(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mindfido:

Lol this one na word problem n u gt convert to equation yourself.
grin grin

I don convert am.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mindfido:

Yeah tnx. Besides is it suspended in other countries too

Which country? Name it?
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
rottennaija:

Which country? Name it?

No am asking if it is suspended in other countries or is it only naija?
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mindfido:

No am asking if it is suspended in other countries or is it only naija?

No... It is only in Nigeria.
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
rottennaija:

No... It is only in Nigeria.

That is why such method should be reviewed n cancelled
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by kdfemi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by rottennaija(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mindfido:

That is why such method should be reviewed n cancelled

It mostly had to do with the greedy nature of Nigerians. It's a greed I'm sure isn't in other countries. So many people have so many fake account, which they maintain causing them to upload fake Teller.

I think Nigeria needs a different rule than other countries
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe they should reduce the cap from 2m to 200k to discourage moneybags... Lol

They should come up with a system that will check pple using several accounts... If only dem get access to bvn grin

Whoever that fails to fulfill his pledge of providing help should only be allowed back in, after paying some form of fine. The fine can be deployed to pH for another member... This will let pple think twice b4 reneging on their promise.

grin funny
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
rottennaija:

It mostly had to do with the greedy nature of Nigerians. It's a greed I'm sure isn't in other countries. So many people have so many fake account, which they maintain causing them to upload fake Teller.

I think Nigeria needs a different rule than other countries

Yeah dts true
Re: Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria by Mindfido(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2016
brudiga:
Maybe they should reduce the cap from 2m to 200k to discourage moneybags... Lol

They should come up with a system that will check pple using several accounts... If only dem get access to bvn grin

Whoever that fails to fulfill his pledge of providing help should only be allowed back in, after paying some form of fine. The fine can be deployed to pH for another member... This will let pple think twice b4 reneging on their promise.

grin funny

Exactly brudiga. Seriously 4 dis scheme to last 4 decades there are somethings to b reviewed. Though its in it development stage.

(1) (Reply)

Another Filling Station Fire In Nibo Anambra... / Has Commercial Banks Reduce Inter Bank Transfer Charges / Laundry And Drycleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.