Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money (561 Views)

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US / Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud / Arik Is A Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money by Hargbo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's very frustrating when your travel plans are disrupted. This is the case with my sister that was suppose to take a flight from Lagos to Warri after vacating for the session. To our disappointment Her flight was rescheduled without consulting us or giving us any reason for resheduling of our flight. They kept on doing this for the next three days till we got frustrated to go by road. But the most annoying part is the refund aspect which we came to found put is almost impossible. Like seriously I feel like dragging that Airline to court. What is our Government doing. Is there no voice that will carry the voice of the voiceless. I later found out also that this act has become there practice and a way of disappointment my fellow Nigeria blood. People have miss business deal because of Arik. Arik is the worst airline in Nigeria...this are some of the reports I found out about this Situation..
My name is Awodiji Funmilayo, I initially booked (ZT6OSC) my flight out of Nigeria for the 11th of March (w3107), and it was cancelled and rescheduled to 14th without contacting me, to check if I would still travel or if the date was convenient for me. In addition to that, we got to the airport and spent close to 15 hours waiting for the flight. Would you do that to a white man? Is it because the airline has not been sued for such actions, that you get away with such services?

I see such actions as fraudulent, because it is obvious that the team cannot maintain these services and they still have it up for people to unknowingly buy the tickets. This is a dubious trend.

You are intentionally putting people under emotional and mental stress for no just reason.

You have messed up all my plans all over again, I have to be in Nigeria in time to see my kids on their visiting for the 21st.

I want to use this medium to ask for a full refund of my un-used segment, as I would never used your services again, why should a fellow black treat me this way?

I need my money back as soon as possible.”

Re: Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money by softwerk(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please stop the whining! Arik is being forced to continue operations in a pathetic economic climate without any support from the clueless ministry of transport and Buhari!

These guys go through hell to maintain their planes and remain in business to ultimately avoid accidents and not 'flight delays' and 'cancellations'

Which do you prefer??!!

If you won't fly commercial because of the disappointments try th alternatives below:

1. Private Jet

2. Our network of death traps (aka Nigerian roads!)
Re: Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money by slimmdree(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin dis one dey talk...Go back n face d wall
softwerk:
Please stop the whining! Arik is being forced to continue operations in a pathetic economic climate without any support from the clueless ministry of transport and Buhari!

These guys go through hell to maintain their planes and remain in business to ultimately avoid accidents and not 'flight delays' and 'cancellations'

Which do you prefer??!!

If you won't fly commercial because of the disappointments try th alternatives below:

1. Private Jet

1 Like

Re: Help: Arik Is Milking Nigeria Of There Hard Earn Money by Hargbo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
softwerk:

Which do you prefer??!!

1. Private Jet

Guy Arik is not the only Private Airline Operating

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Manager Beaten By Angry Passengers Over 3 Days Delayed Flight [VIDEO] / This 17-yr-old Student Overcame Government Oppression To Become The First Africa / Please I Need Your Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.