Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone (781 Views)

TECNO WILL BE LAUNCHING CAMON 15 & CAMON 15 PRO SOON / Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by bongolistik(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you played and relished video games in the 90's, then there is the high tendency that you Played Super Mario Bros.. and by that at the mention of Super Mario now, you should be having that game nostalgic feeling in you.

And Nintendo is finally making their first move into modern mobile world and are gearing up for today’s launching of Super Mario Bros on the iOS devices (iPhones and iPad).

This, Nintendo will be doing in a new franchise deal and are partnering with a mobile gaming firm named DeNa in delivering the Super Mario game to iOS devices.

Many mobile game analysts have described the latest Nintendo joint venture deal a risky move in this modern era where there are many other and addictive mobile games, considering the Super Mario Bros as new entrant into the mobile world that will be facing stiff competition, but are also not negating the chance of Nintendo coming out strong as result of their known pedigree in the gaming world.

But one of the drawbacks that mobile gamers are already pointing to on the new Nintendo mobile Super Mario game is the inability to play beyond few lower levels in the game without upfront payment of $9.99 for full access.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/12/nintendo-is-launching-epic-super-mario.html
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by okitikpo: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Conner44: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks for sharing. I reserved a copy since and they failed to notify me that it has been released

It's a wonderful game

Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Conner44: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
This game is too sweet to be free. ₦3k no bad for am.

It's classic Mario with a new twist. Nintendo still dey try

Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by bongolistik(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Conner44:

This game is too sweet to be free. ₦3k no bad for am.

It's classic Mario with a new twist. Nintendo still dey try
exactly
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Floridax(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
the game nor de for android?
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Mustiboy(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
3k for this yeye game? I laugh in Spanish
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
The late Nintendo CEO would be rolling in his grave
Re: OMG! Nintendo Will Be Launching Super Mario Run Game Today On Iphone by Floridax(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
if I wan play different version of super Mario ....I go download drastric for android.......play enough Nintendo super Mario as I like........mtchew 3k....

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Infinix Note 2[Replicate Version] / Mtn Nigeria Deliberately Stealing From Its Customers / Gionee P5 Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.