Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles (5809 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is so pathetic! Pastors in Africa have used basically everything to convince us that there is power in the name of Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period). It is a thing of shame that they didn't stop at anything to see that we believe their pranks by all means.

Please here is a video posted by Gullible 4evergod: Please watch it first. After watching it, please observe it very well and try watching out for any new toddler in your society. You can even try this kind of so-called miracle with your own new 'toddler child' especially with a little lazy toddler who wouldn't want to walk even after he has begun taken few steps since yesterday. That's all you need to make that miracle.

As for the name you will call before the child walks, you can call BISCUIT, STONE, YOUR OWN NAME, JESUS, IFA, OGUN, MY NAME or any name at all. All are the same because the trick involved isn't about calling a name but about motivating your little lazy toddler to rise up and take a step as he or she did yesterday. Please if you have a toddler at the moment who became a toddler just yesterday, try to perform this experiment and thank me later.

Last bullet: NEW TODDLERS DON'T WALK ALL THE TIME. THEY PREFER CRAWLING SO THAT THEY WON'T FALL LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY. IT WILL TAKE MUCH MOTIVATION LIKE THE PASTOR AND THE FAKE MOTHER DID TO GET THEM UP TO THEIR FEET.
YAHWEH REMAINS A DECEIVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBMVBeWPo5s

cc: Blueagent, Hardmirror, Seun, Promise01, Urahara, Realmindz, 4evergod, Kingebukasblog, Hahn, Johnydon22, Plaetton, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, 4kings, Jonbellion, Eyehategod, hopefullandlord, Muafrika2

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Iamvictor(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
OK!..... YET MY GOD STILL PERFORMS MIRACLE

4 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Iamvictor:
yes, yahweh performs fake miracles as usual.
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by jonbellion(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol
4evergod is coming for you

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Deicide: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
CHILD ABUSE.
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by jonbellion(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
The thread has already been destroyed
Butthurt 4evergod doesn't want to accept the fact

4 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Iamvictor(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:
yes, yahweh performs fake miracles as usual.
Yeah! your own god do perform fake miracle
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Deicide:
CHILD ABUSE.
Exactly
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Iamvictor:

of course! miracle like watching people that came to worship him get killed by raining metal bars

the one true God FSM performs miracles

sleeping and waking up alone is a miracle because there are people that we saw yesterday together but didn't wake up today, some woke in the hospital, some are in ICU but here I am hale and hearty

it's a huge miracle

I hereby thank FSM, I cover my life with the sauce of FSM

R'Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Iamvictor:

Yeah! your own god do perform fake miracle
My own god performs miracle only upon brains to help You Know how to think. My brain is so large right now. I JUST EVOLVED, SAME WAY AFRICANS ARE EVOLVING RIGHT NOW.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by availableisme: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:
This is so pathetic! Pastors in Africa have used basically everything to convince us that there is power in the name of Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period). It is a thing of shame that they didn't stop at anything to see that we believe their pranks by all means.

Please here is a video posted by Gullible 4evergod: Please watch it first. After watching it, please observe it very well and try watching out for any new toddler in your society. You can even try this kind of so-called miracle with your own new 'toddler child' especially with a little lazy toddler who wouldn't want to walk even after he has begun taken few steps since yesterday. That's all you need to make that miracle.

As for the name you will call before the child walks, you can call BISCUIT, STONE, YOUR OWN NAME, JESUS, IFA, OGUN, MY NAME or any name at all. All are the same because the trick involved isn't about calling a name but about motivating your little lazy toddler to rise up and take a step as he or she did yesterday. Please if you have a toddler at the moment who became a toddler just yesterday, try to perform this experiment and thank me later.

Last bullet: NEW TODDLERS DON'T WALK ALL THE TIME. THEY PREFER CRAWLING SO THAT THEY WON'T FALL LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY. IT WILL TAKE MUCH MOTIVATION LIKE THE PASTOR AND THE FAKE MOTHER DID TO GET THEM UP TO THEIR FEET.
YAHWEH REMAINS A DECEIVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBMVBeWPo5s

cc: Blueagent, Hardmirror, Seun, Promise01, Urahara, Realmindz, 4evergod, Kingebukasblog, Hahn, Johnydon22, Plaetton, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, 4kings, Jonbellion, Eyehategod, hopefullandlord, Muafrika2

The bolded shows you are an illiterate! and a cheapskate who seeks attention. WTF! New toddlers? Well i have watched the video and i thank God for the miracle and mercy shown that family. Glory Glory Glory to God in the highest. Yahweh indeed is for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
availableisme:

The bolded shows you are an illiterate! and a cheapskate who seeks attention. WTF! New toddlers? Well i have watched the video and i thank God for the miracle and mercy shown that family. Glory Glory Glory to God in the highest. Yahweh indeed is for us.
You haven't made any point yet.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Iamvictor(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:
My own god performs miracle only upon brains to help You Know how to think. My brain is so large right now. I JUST EVOLVED, SAME WAY AFRICANS ARE EVOLVING RIGHT NOW.
The end will tell!!!
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Kondomatic(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Militant atheists are really on full time evangelism.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Iamvictor:

The end will tell!!!
We are waiting
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
availableisme:

This account was created November 26 .
the day each Christian apologist added 3 new monickers to their existing monickers

Felixomor , who do you think is behind this account ?

6 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the day each Christian apologists added 3 new monickers to their existing monickers

lol cheesy
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Deicide: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the day each Christian apologist added 3 new monickers to their existing monickers

I can Bet my Money that It's 4evergod

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by geoworldedu: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one too thick abeg angryThis one too thick abeg
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by availableisme: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:

You haven't made any point yet.

Make a point? How does one make a point in the face of myriads of insane people masturbating over a thread? I have said my piece. Glory to God in the highest for this hand of mercy and lifting offered this woman and her child. If you do not like my comment then delete it if you can
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Gombs(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
availableisme:

Make a point? How does one make a point in the face of myriads of insane people masturbating over a thread? I have said my piece. Glory to God in the highest for this hand of mercy and lifting offered this woman and her child. If you do not like my comment then delete it if you can

May the father of your god in his manifold wonders reveal the mystery of the world and the Universe to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.

Cease worshipping satan(yahweh) you won't listen.
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by realmindz: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm I'm beginning to see a connection...

something like
419god = 4everGod

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by jonbellion(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gombs:
is that why she wants to cry undecided
What sort of stylish version of Pascal's wager is this
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
realmindz:
hmmm I'm beginning to see a connection...

something like

419god = 4everGod
kikiki, this is so hilarious cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by availableisme: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:

May the father of your god in his manifold wonders reveal the mystery of the world and the Universe to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.

Cease worshipping satan(yahweh) you won't listen.

Listen to what and from whom? You? Worse mentally deranged people roam the streets. You probably among those roaming the street or an escapee of some mental institution somewhere. An online faceless forum is nowhere to offer advice or expect anyone to accept one.

Just watched the video again and all i can say is Hosanna in the highest! Glory glory glory glory Jehovah Rophe. I bless your holy name.
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Scholar8200(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
op, first prove that that miracle was fake.

Besides, I noticed you said pastors. well, kindly name the one in the video and at least 5 others that have so used toddlers highlighting proofs that were affirmed by others that the miracles by these, were fake.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Just another Otem outburst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Scholar8200:
op, first prove that that miracle was fake.

Besides, I noticed you said pastors. well, kindly name the one in the video and at least 5 others that have so used toddlers highlighting proofs that were affirmed by others that the miracles by these, were fake.
This isn't a miracle in the first place. It is a case of motivating a toddler to stand up and walk instead of crawling.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Otem2016: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
availableisme:

Listen to what and from whom? You? Worse mentally deranged people roam the streets. You probably among those roaming the street or an escapee of some mental institution somewhere. An online faceless forum is nowhere to offer advice or expect anyone to accept one.

Just watched the video again and all i can say is Hosanna in the highest! Glory glory glory glory Jehovah Rophe. I bless your holy name.

Jehovah himself knows that he isn't the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and he has a father. Glory Glory Glory Glory Glory to the FATHER OF JEHOVAH, ATUM, RA, OLORUN, ESHU, OGHENE, CHUKWU and other little gods. You are the UNIVERSE we see. You are OMNIPRESENT O FATHER OF ALL gods.
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by Deicide: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
jonbellion:
is that why she wants to cry undecided
What sort of stylish version of Pascal's wager is this
Exactly what i wanted to say..
Re: How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles by availableisme: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Otem2016:
This isn't a miracle in the first place. It is a case of motivating a toddler to stand up and walk instead of crawling.

Who is this guy please?

I actually watched that video like 3 times and i saw a little girl who could not even sit down on her own. Who could not bear to be separated from her mom. Yet when the mom was asked to leave her alone and she walked away the baby (if she could crawl or walk) could not do either so she could go to where her mom was. All the baby could do was sprawl on the ground until prayers began ad she began trying to crawl but kept on falling face first to the floor. Even the mom said she could not crawl!

My verdict! This is a Miracle! Anyone saying otherwise is simply being cunning and a trickster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry An Atheist??? / The Side Effects Of Masturbation - How It Affects Your Personality / GOODBYE TO YOU ALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.