Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House (628 Views)

Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Khafi Kareem Visits Her Grandmother In Ekiti (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by oluwasegun400: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toke Makinwa revealed in her book, On Becoming that she lost her parents in a house fire caused by a gas leak when she was 8 years old. Today, she visited the place for the first time since the incident happened. She wrote;

"2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I've never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myselfI will only go once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more."

she wrote on Instagram

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/15/photos-toke-makinwa-visits-her-childhood-home-where-she-lost-her-parents-in-house-fire/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by INTROVERT(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
So?

What are We supposed to do? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Soooo... what should we now do? . undecided.sorry please I'm saving my "eiyah" for them MMM peeps, I don't have enough to waste on Toke biko.

Re: Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by ojun50(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok oh
Re: Toke Makinwa Visits Her Childhood Home Where She Lost Her Parents In House by Kondomatic(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did she find them? I miss those days when certain things remained in people's head

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Finally Finds A Husband. / Matharoo Sisters Do A Video Apologizing To Otedola& Others For Creating NGL |VID / OMG! Man Electrocuted By Electric Cable During The Crossover Vigil (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.