Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches (5073 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Authorities of the popular ponzi scheme,
MMM, is set to lift the ban it placed on
“Monies” in the scheme following outcry
by participants of the scheme in
Nigeria.
The MMM one month ban notice
The scheme which many have described
as fraud had failed in South Africa and
Zimbabwe and was equally banned in
China.
According to MMM Nigeria operators,
“some Mavro will be released before the
30 days release date probably in
batches.”
Also, participants cannot provide and
get help for now as the administrators
“will use this period to tackle other
issues we have with support,” the
operators said.
The good news is coming after an
emergency meeting was held on
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at by
MMM Nigeria Global which said the ban
was to ‘restructure’ the scheme.
At the end of the meeting, MMM Nigeria
issued a communiqué that; within the 1
month Mavro ban, it will continue
growing.
“The freeze periods may even be less
than 1month but it all depends on
programmers and how fast they can
finish.
“This year We will have a new model to
help make this community sustainable
in Nigeria.
“We will post clarification with more
details about the Frozen Mavro on
everyone’s PO. Some Mavro will be
released b4 the 30 days release date
probably in batches.
“Next week we will implement change
of guider button on every participants
PO. New section in our Personal Office
will be installed this week
“PH and GH order dispatching has been
stopped for a while. Meaning they
aren’t matching anyone for the
meantime. We will use this period to
tackle other issues we have with
support.
The leadership of the scheme in Nigeria
said the progress, failure and
expentation of the scheme depends on
the participants.
“MMM Nigeria’s progress depends on
you, your expectation determines the
future. You determine what you want.
You have to encourage yourselves and
you downlines.”

https://www.naij.com/1077814-breaking-mmm-set-lift-ban-monies-released-batches.html
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
I hope this true
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by Jayson1: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol, Indeed.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by djtommy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
yeye ...forget mmm don crash

I don forget about my 100k

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by charleseee(f): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:
Nigeria.
China.
batches.”
operators said.
growing.
finish.
in Nigeria.
probably in batches.
support.
the participants.
you downlines.”

https://www.naij.com/1077814-breaking-mmm-set-lift-ban-monies-released-batches.html

I love naij they try to fair with mmm news but NL only choose negative news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by Dimejidude(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na this kind post suppose dey hit front page to give people hope.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by chelseaboi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mod ...better push this to front-page ....I know for sure seun was paid to promote negatively towards MMM.......MMM rocks...we re bck

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
chelseaboi:
Mod ...better push this to front-page ....I know for sure seun was paid to promote negatively towards MMM.......MMM rocks...we re bck
Seconded.
Full support.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
djtommy:
yeye ...forget mmm don crash
I don forget about my 100k
Bro there is still hope now.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
charleseee:

They are not like Nairaland .
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
I stand with MMM

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by jedisco(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Edited.
Link was dead as at the time I made the post. Still doesn't change the fact that MMM is a ponzi scheme
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by ChifysWorld: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
ITS a big lie - Who will give help now knowing that he will probably never recieve help nor get his or her money back, except if MMM is claiming that they have been posing as customers and collecting peoples money.

Morover, MMM is Currently in Kenya Promising them 40% returns http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-defrauds-nigerians-and-runs-to-kenya.html
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by 3sexy: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
If this news enter FP make I naked baff.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by Ribajae(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
charleseee:

At least somebody as noticed something....

If MMM were to crash nau it will b becos of Nigeria, dey wouldnt even allow u to enter dere site if dem wan comot for naija nau.....

And concerning nairaland, oga seun should please tell me d amount federal government paid him for his continuous hitting on them...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ribajae:

At least somebody as noticed something....

If MMM were to crash nau it will b becos of Nigeria, dey wouldnt even allow u to enter dere site if dem wan comot for naija nau.....

And concerning nairaland, oga seun should please tell me d amount federal government paid him for his continuous hitting on them...
There must be something behind this.
Nairaland in support of MMM fall.
That incredible.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by iamphilips(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
MY RECOMNENDATIONS TO GET THE COMMUNITY BACK TO ORDER. NEED YOUR REVIEW

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by BrutalJab: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
jedisco:
One of the reasons I was sceptical about MMM is because of the obvious paid propaganda that goes with it which this is obviously one of.
@op I'm sure you are fully aware of ur dead made up link which you put @naij.com in to make it seem legit

I think the Mods should delete this thread and ban the op fir obviously posting wrong information

You deserve to be flogged with hot koboko.

Is it bad for you to click on the link Oversabi
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by BrutalJab: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
I know Seun and his cohorts of failed individuals won't move this to FP o.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
jedisco:
One of the reasons I was sceptical about MMM is because of the obvious paid propaganda that goes with it which this is obviously one of.
@op I'm sure you are fully aware of ur dead made up link which you put @naij.com in to make it seem legit

I think the Mods should delete this thread and ban the op fir obviously posting wrong information
You must be high on weed mixed with paraga
y don't u click on the link b4 waiting ur damn mb to comment here.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
I know Seun and his cohorts of failed individuals won't move this to FP o.
I doubt that.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by MaziOmenuko: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:

There must be something behind this.
Nairaland in support of MMM fall.
That incredible.

He lost his place in Alexa ranking as 5th most visited website in Nigeria. MMM and betnaija pushed Nairaland to 7th place and that is not good for business. Now, he is having his pound of flesh.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

He lost his place in Alexa ranking as 5th most visited website in Nigeria. MMM and betnaija pushed Nairaland to 7th place and that is not good for business. Now, he is having his pound of flesh.
That how people do.
Bunch of ingrate.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by suremossty(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:

Bro there is still hope now.
Nigeria.
China.
batches.”
operators said.
growing.
finish.
in Nigeria.
probably in batches.
support.
the participants.
you downlines.”
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by master69(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did you said in batches? ....I guess u mean Nigeria Army.....not MMM...
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
ChifysWorld:
ITS a big lie - Who will give help now knowing that he will probably never recieve help nor get his or her money back, except if MMM is claiming that they have been posing as customers and collecting peoples money.

Morover, MMM is Currently in Kenya Promising them 40% returns http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-defrauds-nigerians-and-runs-to-kenya.html
not everybody thinks like you. people are still providing help with proof below

Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by refiner(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:

That how people do.
Bunch of ingrate.

Easy!...oga take it easy on him!

U mustn't believe anything u hear...and u mustn't take conclusion immediately!

There are three sides of a story remember? smiley
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

Easy!...oga take it easy on him!
U mustn't believe anything u hear...and u mustn't take conclusion immediately!
There are three sides of a story remember? smiley
Tell me something
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by refiner(f): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:

Tell me something

Tell u what? undecided
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by alapomejishegs: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Now we have two government in Nigeria ,MMM government and Federal GOvt. buh the most talked about now is the MMM government. We never love helping ourselves i this country , we all prefer to let our neigbour die of starvation. MMM enriched some people u media all complaining. FG keep killing us u Guys are not talking you all keep living like zombies. Things are getting worse buy the day . You guys never open your eyes to that. Flood the media with real things that are wrong in this country. Instead you flood the media with the progress of your neigbour in a negative way. Before this country will go forward it a long way we have to go. I petty the next Generation cos they will blame us, what role are we playing in the country the only thing we good at is to criticize our fellow neigbour . When MMM crash in Russia or freezed in South Africa and Zimbabwe they never criticize themselves the way we do here. Too bad for Nigeria.smh
Re: BREAKING: MMM Set To Lift BAN, “monies” To Be Released In Batches by seunlly(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2016
refiner:

Tell u what? undecided
You said there are three story.
I want to know more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loan Without Collateral Guide / How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / New 4 Bedroom Duplex building plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.