Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures (24815 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by LecciGucci: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
GIIJ:
u dnt expect her to remain d same...moreover she jus toned,she didnt bleach....

Tell urself the truth brother stop feigning names for it.
Even ur conscience now would be mad at i
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by urheme: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
deebrain:
The Lord looked at the term "happily single", He paused, Shook His head marvelling, and checked another news.

you are in the spirit my friend......" God knows there is no happily single lady on earth"....time shall tell.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
lawrenzi:
I just came here to see if anybody will mention a particular Fruit...
so u like reading about cocumber abi?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

Miss chronic bleacher grin
If after seeing this pix u still saying this gal ddnt bleach den u are worst than APC.
u r d devils wife himslef tongue
When was this picture taken? Don't think it's her. This was her when she contested.

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pidgin2:

Don't worry about her, she's on a different level than where you are, people around her don't think like people around you, this is someone that can travel where and when she wants to and also meet people on a global scale so quit worrying about her and focus on your own life. Pray to be as rich as she is one day
And who are you ? . You think i am in thesame level with you because i am on nairaland like you are. Pls stay off my mention. Asslicker.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
dangotesmummy:
so because she's 30 and unmarried she doesn't deserve happiness? undecided

Please which book did you read where you were told marriage brings hapiness. Get educated. Marriage is a phase of life not an achievement

Do people say men should not be happy because they're broke and unemployed?smh

Anti woman cave man
See this one ooh. So i cant air my opinion regarding this issue because i dont want to hurt someone feeling. See who calling someone a cave man.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by dangotesmummy: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
DEIFIED:

See this one ooh. So i cant air my opinion regarding this issue because i dont want to hurt someone feeling. See who calling someone a cave man.
yes you're a barbaric caveman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) / Felicia Boco Bags Summit Group Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.