Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,165 members, 7,825,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Men, Get In Please!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Men, Get In Please!!! (4646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by An0nimus: 2:25am On Dec 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Arggh
This is paradox at its finest.
There are more male drivers but somehow, when we randomly pick out 10 bad drivers from your postulated ratio 30:1 (oh, that's the proposed ratio of male to female commercial drivers), there would still be more women drivers.

These same high percentage of bad female drivers rarely have accidents. I guess the men have been their sacrificial lambs

Just kill me. grin

LOL

Don't die yet. We don dey shift goal posts. Accidents are not always caused by bad driving hope you know? My initial comment was not about accidents.

I repeat, if you enter the streets right now and see a car jonsing (yes, that was my exact term) on the road. There's a greater chance it's a woman behind the wheels.

Ask anybody here grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Kjnwancaro:

You want to bring age in now? My dad is older than her and he drives interstate every week.

Hmmmm. Ok.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
Evening guys, what exactly is your problem? Why does your blood pressure rise to 130 once you see a lady behind the wheels?

Why will you try to overtake without indicating simply because she is a lady?

Why do you feel intimidated then increase your speed once you notice that the driver who is neck to neck with you is a lady?

Why will you feel too proud to say sorry when you hit her car and you are clearly at fault? Ooops, i forgot, she is a lady!!!

I think it is about time that you men accord the female drivers the respect that we deserve. Some women are even better drivers than you are tongue.

~PieceOfMyMIND~

The way women drive irritates us :p
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:

Not true. Women are more sympathetic than men even behind the wheels.
Women are what?!
Women are terrible drivers only a few actually know what they are doing.

They make late decisions and seem to be driving with fear.

Then they are also far more arrogant than their male counterparts.

Abeg got no time for woman palava on the road.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
HardMirror:

The way women drive irritates us :p

Irritates you? Why?
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
tongue You just hate women drivers. Admit it already.

HardMirror:

Women are what?!
Women are terrible drivers one a few actually know what they are doing.

[s]They make late decisions and seem to be driving with fear.

Then they are also far more arrogant than their male counterparts.

[/s] Abeg got no time for woman palava on the road.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by HardMirror(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
PaperLace:

* Women are bad drivers: that's why most accidented cars are/were driven by men. shocked
You are so so wrong. Men are involved in more accidents because
1. There are more male drivers.
2. Men tend to drive in more high risk situations than women e.g driving interstate, driving at night, driving drunk.

*Women are bad drivers: that's why most men prefer to buy fairly used cars driven by women. wink
Women are very poor car managers. Women don't pay attention to indicators on the dash board. They don't gauge their car tires, they don't pay attention to their cars. FACT!
We only buy the cars used by women because women don't drive as much as men so the cars are always in better condition because they are not used much.

*Ask these men the ratio of men that have bashed them to women, men are higher. undecided
Again refer to my first points.

*Peace Mass Transit buses and Dangote trucks are driven by women? Hell yea grin

Some women are trying but women are not as spatial as men. (FACT) men will always be better drivers. If only men will stop drinking and driving or driving when stressed, we simply take too much risks. A sleep deprived man wld still risk driving, a woman wld most likely not.

*All those Lagos danfo drivers are probably women in male bodies...ahha
again, stress and alcohol is the problem. Those danfo drivers are far better than you can imagine. Women are very poor driving manual you think it is easy? (Probably you don't even drive)

Personally,
I have a soft spot and respect for men that are car savvy, by car savvy_ they know the mechanics of their cars and can drive a manual car.
Any other is no different from 'stereotyped female drivers'.

So, calm your balls.

Does not change the fact women are bad drivers. They drive like old people that can barely see, shifting their car seats so close to the steering wheel, which is a bad practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by HardMirror(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
tongue You just hate women drivers. Admit it already.

Most don't know what they are doing.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
An0nimus:

LOL

Don't die yet. We don dey shift goal posts. Accidents are not always caused by bad driving hope you know? My initial comment was not about accidents.
Of course they are not caused by bad driving. They are caused by expert driving which the male folks are known for inclusive of other factors_ which is somehow prevalent in male driven cars. smiley

I repeat, if you enter the streets right now and see a car jonsing (yes, that was my exact term) on the road. There's a greater chance it's a woman behind the wheels.

Ask anybody here grin
I repeat, tell me one driving offence committed by a female that hasn't been committed by a male.
A woman cruises @ 40km/h and you guys give her that "na woman" look, a man does same and he is probably not in the mood to 'speed'.

One is even saying women don't take care of their cars, yet they wanna buy same cars 'cos it has low mileage? Lols. Confusion grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
PaperLace:

Of course they are not caused by bad driving. They are caused by expert driving which the male folks are known for inclusive of other factors_ which is somehow prevalent in male driven cars. smiley

I repeat, tell me one driving offence committed by a female that hasn't been committed by a male.
A woman cruises @ 40km/h and you guys give her that "na woman" look, a man does same and he is probably not in the mood to 'speed'.

One is even saying women don't take care of their cars, yet they wanna buy same cars 'cos it has low mileage? Lols. Confusion grin

Dangerous obstruction.

When a woman leaves her broken down vehicle in the middle of the road and sits inside calling her husband to come and see what the car he bought for her did.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2016
nurey:

Dangerous obstruction.

When a woman leaves her broken down vehicle in the middle of the road and sits inside calling her husband to come and see what the car he bought for her did.

Not true. Women even get help quicker than their male counterparts if anything happens to the car on the highway or wherever. The need to call the husband might just be to notify him of the situation.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:

Not true. Women even get help quicker than their male counterparts if anything happens to the car on the highway or wherever. The need to call the husband might just be to notify him of the situation.

it is shocked, stop defending the obvious sad
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2016
nurey:

Dangerous obstruction.

All the broken down cars you've met in your lifetime were parked there by women?
That means every male driver knows how to repair their cars?Oga gazuz them should be outta business by now.
As long as she clears well (i.e) off the road.
Puts on her hazard lights...etc, it's not anyone's business who she calls.

Women call their husbands: men call their mechanics.
Most people call someone.

Whenever this topic comes up, I notice men keep talking, some even say it's a fact_ no survey to back it up, these men haven't even observed up to 1000 female drivers. Stop churning facts outta space.
A man drives at night, with poor visuals, over a long distance just because he is a man and loves taking risk. Endangers himself and other road users. Then he gets a pass just because he is a man?

Good driving isn't synonymous to driving inter-state, neither is it synonymous to 'speed'.
Till any of you can give me concrete evidence with links, I am sorry_ y'all speaking based on emotions grin

Anyone could be a bad driver. Male or female...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Couldn't have said it any better.

PaperLace:

All the broken down cars you've met in your lifetime were parked there by women?
That means every male driver knows how to repair their cars?Oga gazuz them should be outta business by now.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
PaperLace:

If you continue to lie like this, that LEXUS on the high sea will go to someone else grin. i have seen countless times car broken down in the middle of a busy highway, i am talking about middle gan gan, when you look inside, you see them sitting down, pressing phone, too lazy to do small diagnosis, sitting there waiting for Mr nice guy to come and help them tongue, after helping and you ask for their number, thats when they know they cant date a broke guy shocked. Please it didnt happen to me oooo grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
nurey:

If you continue to lie like this, that LEXUS on the high sea will go to someone else grin. i have seen countless times car broken down in the middle of a busy highway, i am talking about middle gan gan, when you look inside, you see them sitting down, pressing phone, too lazy to do small diagnosis, sitting there waiting for Mr nice guy to come and help them tongue, after helping and you ask for their number, thats when they know they cant date a broke guy shocked. Please it didnt happen to me oooo grin
Hehe.
You must buy that car o! You must buy it! tongue
Broke guys be complaining babes don't like them_ do they like themselves? undecided
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by HardMirror(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
nurey:

You are one nairalander I respect so much. You are one of the reallest

#salute
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
HardMirror:

You are one nairalander I respect so much. You are one of the reallest

#salute

salute acknowledged sir, i salute back, compliments of the season
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Women are very unpredictable on the steering, easily distracted and unnecessarily too emotional. I can understand why countries like Saudi Arabia banned them from driving.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Checkout their parking skills. You will definitely like to park next to them, grin

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
kaeforum:
Checkout their parking skills. You will definitely like to park next to them, grin

you cracked me up, they are coming for your head shocked get ready to meet your maker grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
An0nimus:

LOL

Ask anybody here grin

you are right

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
mimzzy.

Been driving for quite a while and i have never been given a single space to change lanes by a woman. They are the ones that once the see you turn the signal on would rush to fill the space and block you.

i no kukuma dey argue with them . i just drive and move on. Highest na 10 minutes difference.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
x240:
mimzzy.

Been driving for quite a while and i have never been given a single space to change lanes by a woman. They are the ones that once the see you turn the signal on would rush to fill the space and block you.

i no kukuma dey argue with them . i just drive and move on. Highest na 10 minutes difference.

Lolz. Maybe there's something about your face that irks them grin. Kidding .
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Originalsly: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

Lolz. Maybe there's something about your face that irks them grin. Kidding .
Lol... but that's how women operate.... we men can never figure out like why this woman just cut infront of me? ...give a man 100 guesses... he'll start with maybe she a bit drunk... maybe she was putting on lipstick.. maybe texting... never ever guessing was because she didn't ehmm.... approve his looks or hairstyle! I don't know for other men...but for me...I stay clear of women drivers!

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Originalsly:
Lol... but that's how women operate.... we men can never figure out like why this woman just cut infront of me? ...give a man 100 guesses... he'll start with maybe she a bit drunk... maybe she was putting on lipstick.. maybe texting... never ever guessing was because she didn't ehmm.... approve his looks or hairstyle! I don't know for other men...but for me...I stay clear of women drivers!
Nah, that's how Nigerians operate(always aggressive while driving_ I also don't know why), anyone that limits it to women is just being a hypocritical liar.

Female drivers act that way because when some men see women drivers, they just feel they have seen an easy prey. Very easy to 'shadow'_ the woman on her part would wanna prove it's not that easy.

Personally, I don't have that time. I slow down for people to cross. I allow male drivers drive all their 'rubbish' and have their way, but don't bash me, that's where/when I get really angry especially if he utters that "call your husband" line.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engine Oil To Use For Camry 2012 -2013 / Please I Need Advice About Opening A Car Wash / Cars Or Real Estate Property (A Balance Btw Asset Luxury & Liability)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.