Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them (1615 Views)

21 Haircut Fails That Are So Epic You’ll Never Forget Them / Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield / A Friend Try To Slap Me And I Tell Him.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Construction workers and designers are usually looked upon for their creative nature. However, things don’t always turn out as expected. Here are some mind-blowing fails that will make you get chills especially if you were planning on employing a contractor.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
1. First floor garage?
When your next-door neighbor is an alien and they probably have a lying saucer as their everyday ride. That’s the only way to explain this house.

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
2. Plain wrong
Of all the shapes to choose from, it had to be this one. Lets give them the benefit of doubt. Perhaps the railing was constructed on a cloudy day.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
3. How do you even go?
I can’t imagine any scenario in which space is at this much of a premium. How do you even fit under there?

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
4. Construction loopholes
I can only imagine that the contractor who built this house found a way to go around a petition for the playground to remain in place.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
5. Because jumping from this height is much safer
This staircase makes me wonder whether they built it from the top. If you are going to start something, you might as well finish it. Especially if its the way to the top or bottom.

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
6. Oops! Forgot about the door
When the foreman is too drunk to inspect the building. Seriously, how do you forget to add a door for the balcony?

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by INTROVERT(f): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
7. Because cutting down the tree is too mainstream
Clearly didn’t want to anger the gods by disrupting nature.

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
8. Wheelchair problem solved
I am no engineer but i believe a wheelchair would require a lot of momentum to go up these stairs. Nonetheless, points for effort.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
9. So off target
I would expect an archer to miss the target but this is not even close to a situation that allows one to miss the target.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
10. What was the intended purpose of this window?
Well, this is weird. How thoughtful to put a window there. I wonder if the light can go through the bricks of that chimney.

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by SaAbbas(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Just like this one

1 Like

Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by steppin: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
elfakkawy:
I am no engineer but i believe a wheelchair would require a lot of momentum to go up these stairs. Nonetheless, points for effort.
The kind speed wheelchair go take slide down these staircase, na straight to hell.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
11. Just in case support is needed
I thought pillars are supposed to offer strength and support support to a building all the time. not just in case it starts to fall.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by elfakkawy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
12. Inconveniently placed door
Perhaps this door belongs to a time when everyone carries a jet pack.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by skilfulsagei(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wonderful collections
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
elfakkawy:
This is not for wheelchair but for emergency wheel bed in the hospital.
Re: Construction Fails That Will Make You Want To Slap The Contractors Who Did Them by LilChamp: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Will Make Your Evening / Amen Will Not Save Nigeria / Re-wording!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.