Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed (3845 Views)

Reg 03 Acura Legend For Sale 550k Asking Price / »»» Sold!! Sound Honda Bull Dog @ N290k Negotiable ««« / Super Clean Acura Legend With Navigation 2004 Toks@1.8m(08096577304)SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Wk
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Av
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
No story 350 smiley
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Th
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by andykay(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Bros, i complained to you about a dead battery you and that ojo sold to me and you said you will get back to me. It has been more than one month now and you didn't get back to me. If you do not want the wrath of God, kindly tell ojo to send me my 5k.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok let wait Gods judgment..car of 250k u paid 215k wt d ba3 and short changed me wt al ur begging nw because of 5k u sendin all dis
andykay:
Bros, i complained to you about a dead battery you and that ojo sold to me and you said you will get back to me. It has been more than one month now and you didn't get back to me. If you do not want the wrath of God, kindly tell ojo to send me my 5k.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by andykay(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
To set the record straight, I negotiated for the car for that price and you didn't have any impact on. Secondly, you collected 10k as your commission which i paid. Thirdly, you didn't mention it that the car does not have a battery and it was at the point of payment that you said I will have to buy battery in which you and ojo said the cost of battery is 10k and that i should pay 5k and ojo will add the remaining 5k which i promptly paid. The battery took me from Akute to ibadan and refuse to work again when i want to go out, the same day I picked up the car. You are here now spewing rubbish as if you did me a great favour.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
K sir
andykay:
To set the record straight, I negotiated for the car for that price and you didn't have any impact on. Secondly, you collected 10k as your commission which i paid. Thirdly, you didn't mention it that the car does not have a battery and it was at the point of payment that you said I will have to buy battery in which you and ojo said the cost of battery is 10k and that i should pay 5k and ojo will add the remaining 5k which i promptly paid. The battery took me from Akute to ibadan and refuse to work again when i want to go out, the same day I picked up the car. You are here now spewing rubbish as if you did me a great favour.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 5:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Gba
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Gm
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Hs
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2017
Go and sort dat guy out first because u don't look credible and sincere. people should be scared of u self.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by lanrexdo(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2017
I think you are sick. Did the guy complain that the car that was sold was not good? Make sure you don't poke nose into something that is not yourself. Learn to mind your own business.

ponzihater:
Go and sort dat guy out first because u don't look credible and sincere. people should be scared of u self.
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Let it be
ponzihater:
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2017
The man in question complaining let God judge us..the man coming inbtw is isokay by his opinion
lanrexdo:
I think you are sick. Did the guy complain that the car that was sold was not good? Make sure you don't poke nose into something that is not yourself. Learn to mind your own business.

Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok sir,thank u am ok wt my rubbish
andykay:
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok sir,thank u am ok wt my rubbish in quote...quote author=andykay post=52747288]To set the record straight, I negotiated for the car for that price and you didn't have any impact on. Secondly, you collected 10k as your commission which i paid. Thirdly, you didn't mention it that the car does not have a battery and it was at the point of payment that you said I will have to buy battery in which you and ojo said the cost of battery is 10k and that i should pay 5k and ojo will add the remaining 5k which i promptly paid. The battery took me from Akute to ibadan and refuse to work again when i want to go out, the same day I picked up the car. You are here now spewing rubbish as if you did me a great favour. [/quote]
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
lanrexdo:

My guy instead of clearing urself you are tolling d way of numerous scammers that have walked this part. Rubbish!
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
You are jst saying wat u ure
ponzihater:

My guy instead of clearing urself you are tolling d way of numerous scammers that have walked this part. Rubbish!
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Gm
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: sold....sound Acura Legend...350k Fixed by swissobed: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2008 Highlander* Limited Edition -SOLD / Very Neat Audi A4 Turbo 2010 Model Avail For Sale In Lagos / Fairly Used Golf 3 For Sale At A Reasonable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.