Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices (1242 Views)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Phonecorridor: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2016
BlackBerry Ltd has said that China’s TCL; the company behind the Alcatel brand would make and sell BlackBerry-branded mobile devices globally, the Canadian smartphone pioneer’s first licensing deal since its transition to a software company. Alcatel and blackberry combined efforts to make to design and manufacture the DTEK50 and DTEK60 devices. So it’s no surprising that TCL seal a major deal with Blackberry.Continue reading http://www.phonecorridor.com/tcl-manufacture-sell-blackberry-devices/
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2016
And what in God' blazes is TCL?

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by oscillation55(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Welcomed development
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by wolexy2020(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
And what in God' blazes is TCL?
TCL is a Chinese brand and manufacturer of electronics in china. Their products are actually very nice and cheap. In fact, I use a 55'inches TCL TV that cost about 75,000 naira before the recession. God have mercy. These Chinese people won't stop until they take over. Chinko ti takeover ! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
I'll bet u ain't proud of that TV
wolexy2020:

TCL is a Chinese brand and manufacturer of electronics in china. Their products are actually very nice and cheap. In fact, I use a 55'inches TCL TV that cost about 75,000 naira before the recession. God have mercy. These Chinese people won't stop until they take over. Chinko ti takeover ! shocked

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Abdstrakt(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
TCL is the third largest TV manufacturer in the world.
You are familiar with ALCATEL yes? That's TCL.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Phonecorridor: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Yes they are the maker of Alcatel devices and they are also into electronics
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by wolexy2020(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Excuse me , huh? undecided
It's a very nice TV with lots of features , free movies,sports , educative stuffs and a wifi connection and it's very cheap... There lots of good stuffs here that nigerians don't have access to. Please keep your thoughts to yourself. You ain't no mind reader shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Compared to sammie, these TV is second rate and u know it
Abdstrakt:

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why u decided to show me that u hung it behind a pattern wall is beyond me, but I sure as hell can tell u that TCL is _fucked since not even I know of this popular brand of tv besides and amongst those u call peers grin
wolexy2020:

It's a very nice TV with lots of features , free movies,sports , educative stuffs and a wifi connection and it's very cheap... There lots of good stuffs here that nigerians don't have access to. Please keep your thoughts to yourself. You ain't no mind reader shocked shocked
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by wolexy2020(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Why u decided to show me that u hung it behind a pattern wall is beyond me, but I sure as hell can tell u that TCL is _fucked since not even I know of this popular brand of tv besides and amongst those u call peers grin
Oh , thanks . Never knew you were one of them. Sorry. I am really sorry.
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Phonecorridor: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
But seriously TCL make very good products. You can google to know more about them.
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Never aim for second best undecided Go for d best quality, if it means not having money for what u want.
Phonecorridor:
But seriously TCL make very good products. You can google to know more about them.
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Marvell23(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
wolexy2020:

I like your living room sha
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by Abdstrakt(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Compared to sammie, these TV is second rate and u know it
Seriously I'm baffled... How is the 3rd largest 2nd rate? just do a 5min research on TCL and see if there's anything remotely 2nd rate about them.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by rookidmart: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Was about to post this topic.. Guess you beat me to it.. tongue
Re: Henceforth, TCL Will Manufacture And Sell Blackberry Devices by wolexy2020(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Marvell23:
I like your living room sha
Thanks bro . I just wanted to show that guy how the TV looks like. I never knew he was one of those closed minded people that buy mb just to quarrel with strangers online. The population of people using that TV in china is over 200million. Definitely more than the population of Nigeria. That's why people never learn. They are too close minded to see things the way they are. I pray he becomes mature sooner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I need Smile 4glte Mifi with good battery life / Neat And Clean Tecno W2 For Sale 15k / The Oneplus 5T And TECNO Phantom 8 Both Have 6GB Ram| Find Out Why They Are Diff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.