Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Toke Makinwa As She Launches Her 'on Becoming' In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Toke Makinwa As She Launches Her 'on Becoming' In Abuja (701 Views)

Yemi Alade Dresses Like Amazon Goddess As She Launches Her Woman OF Steel / Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / “life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Toke Makinwa As She Launches Her 'on Becoming' In Abuja by Nnamdisblog(m): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2016
On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa on Thursday, December 15th launched her hugely successful book 'On Becoming' in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Toke Makinwa as always stunned in pink.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/beautiful-new-photo-of-toke-makinwa-as.html?m=1

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Toke Makinwa As She Launches Her 'on Becoming' In Abuja by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Toke Makinwa As She Launches Her 'on Becoming' In Abuja by nuelzy: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2016
for d first time...i like

#idontdotoketho

(1) (Reply)

Children Seen Posing With Reptiles In Edo State (photos) / I’ve Spent More Time On The Streets Than With My Parents – Small Doctor / Bankyw Having Fun As He Hooks Up With Kaffi During A Video Shoot (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.