Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K (10439 Views)

Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). / Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by Victorez007: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
I’m Okonkwo Victor, a professional blogger, Solopreneur, Web designer, Website creator etc I presently earn all of my monthly income from the Internet. I render high quality content writing services, and I’m into affiliate marketing. I would love to help you build a strong foundation for your online business by helping you get your blog started or improve an existing one. In addition, I would love to teach you the various strategies for achieving success in whichever of the major online business models you choose to pursue — be it freelancing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or any other. Now, what can I do for you? Whether you’re just starting out in online business or you’ve joined the train for some time now, but aren’t happy with your traffic and earnings, I can help you with the following services I render: A. Basic blog setup If you’re just setting up your blog, I can help you with all the basic steps involved, such as registering your domain, purchasing a hosting plan, installing WordPress, installing the necessary plugins, and installing a cool theme that your visitors will love. In short, I will prepare your blog for you to start blogging right away. I can also Migrate your blog from blogger to WordPress. Price: N16,000 (this covers domain registration, hosting, and blog setup) B. Advanced blog setup This is an extension of the basic blog setup services, and it is meant for those who want to start profiting from their online business within a relatively short period. In addition to setting up your blog, I will do the following: I will help you figure out the best niche to target — which will factor in both your passion/interest and the availability of a huge audience ° I will help you conduct extensive keyword research to find out what your visitors expect from you. ° I will help you generate killer post topic ideas that will make readers fall in love with your blog. ° I will help you map out strategies for growing your traffic consistently. ° I will help you map out strategies for making more money through any model you choose (freelance writing, affiliate marketing, information marketing, or whatever) Price: N10,000 C. Content writing I am also a freelance writer. I can help you write killer content for your blog. Whether you need compelling blog posts (like the ones on this blog ), articles, sales pages, or any other kind of web content, I’m up to the task. I will help you craft words that will not only reflect your voice and motive in a magical way, but will also help you achieve your long and short term goals. D. Blog management If you have a blog, and you want me to manage it for you, I can do that perfectly. I will publish posts on a frequent basis, engage with your readers, implement strategies for growing your traffic, boost your blog’s authority and rank, and ultimately turn your blog into a money spinner.  E. Blog review and improvement If you’ve set up your blog and are posting content regularly, but you still can’t figure out why you’re not getting any traffic, comments, or earnings, don’t get frustrated. I can help you figure out what you’re doing wrong and tell you how to fix it quickly. I will thoroughly review your blog and come up with a customized step-by-step improvement plan that you can implement (or pay me extra to help you implement). * I can also Migrate Your blog from Blogger () to WordPress. F. Blog promotion services If all you need is creating awareness for your blog, I can help with that, too. I will help you figure out the best channels for promoting your blog and maximize those channels. If necessary, I will help you launch paid advertising campaigns (such as Google Adwords, Addynamo, or Facebook ads) and help you make the most out of them. G. Blog Consulting If all you need is my guidance concerning any aspect of your online business, without necessarily hiring me to implement anything, then I’m game. I will fix an appointment with you on phone or Whatsapp, and I will teach you anything you want to know. Of course, I charge per hour (but my rates are affordable, anyway). H. Custom combination If you need any of my services, but not as part of the packages described, feel free to contact me with your request. I can tailor my services to your specific needs. Pricing Because projects vary in complexity, my rates for services C, D, E, F, G, and H are not fixed. To know how much I charge for these services, send me an email (okonkwovictor7@gmail.com ) Call/WhatsApp ; 07063993131 Why exactly should you hire me? Because I have the experience… And I keep to the deadline. I will update my portfolio here soon…. And I can go on and on. But let me stop there. So, I can replicate these successes for you, too — if you hire me. Wanna get in touch with me? Send an email with your request to okonkwovictor7@gmail.com or call 07063993131
http://www.victorezblog.com.ng/hire-me/
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Still available professional website design
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Offer still valid
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Still available book yours now
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Still available professional website design
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Still available professional website
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Offer still valid
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Offer still stands
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by Emzypaz(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2017
FellepHq:
Offer still stands
I need one
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Emzypaz:

I need one

Ok contact me on whatsapp let's get started 07035002495
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Offer still open
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Get yours now
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Get your business online this Easter
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Still on
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Call 07035002495
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Offer still valid
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by sholatheblogger: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Website design Service
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2017
You can get this offer now
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Offer still up
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by busybrain123(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
I need your service on this blog...
www.mytechmore..com
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
busybrain123:
I need your service on this blog...
www.mytechmore..com

Ok connect me on whatsapp let's get started 07035002495
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Website design still available
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Bump
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Still up for grabs
Re: Pay After Service: Website Or Blog Design Service - From 5K by FellepHq(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts / Photos From Blogger Anyalekwa’s Baby Dedication / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.