Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January (9558 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fbtowner(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Hi guys. I thought u should know this as well.

If u think MMM will come back in January and u would withdraw ur funds and clear off it might be close to impossible

so sit back and read.
***Dominion Structure***
ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS: MUST READ!!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news and i HOPE what i'm about to tell you is wrong, but if history is anything to go by then this information is as accurate as far as history and rationale is concerned.
1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked.
2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria).
First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China).
DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why;
RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will.
So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded:
HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0.
If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not:
First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing,
After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this.
EXAMPLE:
you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) .
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid.
I STILL HOPE I'M WRONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS FROM WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM. Pls spread the news.

From telegram group
DiS is probably wat the new model will be, Trust me
***Guider Dominion***

Through my findings this is how they came back in Zimbabwe and south Africa

And with this strategy I believe they will come back stronger

I know mods might not move this to FP. but at least I know it will ease someone's mind. considering all the bad news the media has been spreading.

someone please help call the mods we might be lucky ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by danowena: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Makes sense.
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by unite4real: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
you guys keep analyzing soemthing that doesnt look logical.

You say that no one will get Help without first providing help. Lets assume on January 14 the process kick start and i want to get help with the condition that i must provide help first. Now look at it this way, the first person that provided the help does it to who. is it not obvious that the help went to someone who gets it. i want you to tell me who gets the first PH. the first PH goes to the first GH. the first person that will get help obviously will get it from the first person to have provided help.

so i dont believe you.

the damage is done already, lets not compound it.

8 Likes

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by babdap: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Op should expect bash n curse's from children of hate.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by babdap: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Op should expect bash n curse's form children of hate.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by kniru: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2016
okay oooo
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Chriswazo(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Op you're smart, i have been saying the same thing to my guys here, from January, they will issue conditions for getting help from frozen accounts just to keep the system afloat QED.

4 Likes

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by yemmit90: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2016
unite4real:

You say that no one will get Help without first providing help. Lets assume on January 14 the process kick start and i want to get help with the condition that i must provide help first. Now look at it this way, the first person that provided the help does it to who. is it not obvious that the help went to someone who gets it. i want you to tell me who gets the first PH. the first PH goes to the first GH. the first person that will get help obviously will get it from the first person to have provided help.

so i dont believe you.

You dont get the logic sir. If someone GH from PH and opted out of the system, who will provide help for PH? The current GH money is in the hands of PH, so if the same GH is mandated to PH before they get a certain percentage of their money, the system continue to atttacts even numerous new PH.

This method is necessary to make the system running.

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by unite4real: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
yemmit90:

You dont get the logic sir. If someone GH from PH and opted out of the system, who will provide help for PH? The current GH money is in the hands of PH, so if the same GH is mandated to PH before they get a certain percentage of their money, the system continue to atttacts even numerous new PH.

If the person who is supposed to GH is now mandated to PH first before getting certain percentage of his money, who is he providing help to. Does that not mean there must be a GH somewhere before a PH?

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Vicben(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
What a smart move from a smart bizman! This may likely be the outcome but it won't go down well with many folks who have plenty money stocked in the system.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Vicben(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2016
unite4real:

so i dont believe you.

Even now that the system is not GHing (technically) to new requests after the Mavros freez, some are still PHing and that's what is used to pay those who requested for payouts before the incident. What i think is, if the system should return back with this logic as illustrated by the OP, those who are PHing now while GHing is frozen would be the first to GH before the rest that would be making new GH request that year.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by yemmit90: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2016
unite4real:

If the person who is supposed to GH is now mandated to PH first before getting certain percentage of his money, who is he providing help to. Does that not mean there must be a GH somewhere before a PH?

You still dont get the logic. The measure should be place just to ensure the continueity of the scheme/program and to avoid total losing of entire money invest by the GH. Like i said before, the GH money is in the hands of Former/previous GH, so to ensure that the present GH get all their money back, something of this kind need to be apply.

You dont expect people to PH in this kind situation, so this method is necessary for the scheme continueity.

Is it not better to get 30% on new PH and get 10% of initial GH than losing everything? Though they should up it to 30/40%.
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fbtowner(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
I must say I like the level of understanding ppl are using on this topic.

The system is not desperate to pay outstanding GH but desperate to keep on surviving so it can eventually pay all the outstanding GH

belive it or not MMM will come back by January with conditions. Ppl whose money are frozen will have no choice because half bread is better than non.

so far this explanation up there is the only logical way the scheme can come back in January. any other things so far from what d guiders and co have said is just trash

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by trevolady(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
fbtowner:
Hi guys. I thought u should know this as well.

If u think MMM will come back in January and u would withdraw ur funds and clear off it might be close to impossible

so sit back and read.
***Dominion Structure***
ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS: MUST READ!!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news and i HOPE what i'm about to tell you is wrong, but if history is anything to go by then this information is as accurate as far as history and rationale is concerned.
1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked.
2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria).
First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China).
DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why;
RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will.
So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded:
HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0.
If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not:
First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing,
After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this.
EXAMPLE:
you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) .
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid.
I STILL HOPE I'M WRONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS FROM WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM. Pls spread the news.

From telegram group
DiS is probably wat the new model will be, Trust me
***Guider Dominion***

Through my findings this is how they came back in Zimbabwe and south Africa

And with this strategy I believe they will come back stronger

I know mods might not move this to FP. but at least I know it will ease someone's mind. considering all the bad news the media has been spreading.

someone please help call the mods we might be lucky ....

I av just one question for u, how do u expect someone who ph with all d money he or she has n even probably borrowed money to ph before d crash,still ph in january,i know they said "use ur spare money" but nt everybody did dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM members would be like this...

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fbtowner(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
trevolady:

I av just one question for u, how do u expect someone who ph with all d money he or she has n even probably borrowed money to ph before d crash,still ph in january,i know they said "use ur spare money" but nt everybody did dat.

when a crash happens it's not about saving everyone but majority

if that person u are referring to cannot get any other funds to PH. then I don't know what his or her faith will be.

well all this are just logical suggestions

they might place a limit that u can only GH 10 or 5% of ur frozen funds if u don't PH. but if u PH maybe 20 or 30% of ur frozen funds will be released.

We are just looking at all the possibilities. but I think they have a shot on coming back anyway. And I think they will

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fbtowner(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't know the right mod to call.

cc: lalasticlala dunno if that spelling is correct.
U might save someone dying.
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by iamphilips(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
ur review is needed

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fejeerow(f): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2016
When he is desperate to get his money back, he will borrow more to start the process all over..that is the only way or forget your money.

Am sure this is the way mmm south africa came back to light again.
trevolady:

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fejeerow(f): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2016
iamphilips:
ur review is needed
It is simple, eliminate guider..they are of no use..... but then the system makes money from this so I doubt they ll do it...so I ll say your guider bonus should only be for your immediate level...only 5%....no 3%, 2.5% etc.
Let the 10% referral be like all other similar website

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Artistree: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
This is the most definite way to sustain the community, you must ph first before GH, else you get only a percentage of your frozen mavros.
Then again, if after getting a percentage of your GH, you want to GH again, you must then ph or forget it.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by fbtowner(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Artistree:
This is the most definite way to sustain the community, you must ph first before GH, else you get only a percentage of your frozen mavros.
Then again, if after getting a percentage of your GH, if you want to GH again, you must then ph or forget it.

I'm glad u understand the login behind the post

that seems to be the only reasonable way for now

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by JesusCrew: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
We are watching in 5D
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by 1zynnvn(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
mmm analysts and strategists. I doff my hat oo
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by ekanDamie: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
yemmit90:

this system will only work tentatively cos it's only going round for only those that their money are stuck.
it will not even be feasible if a certain % of PH from their old GH is not attained.

and u know bulk of the success of the scheme is based on new members joining.
this will be very slow come January cos alot of people will be on d sidelines.
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
unite4real:

The OP doesnt understand your question which is a valid one.
If one is to PH before GH, the person he is PHing to, say Seun Osewa, does that not mean that Seun GHed, but Seun must have PHed before he GHed and was matched by another to PH..

This is just a big bucket of horse crap, except they mean that you should first PH, the you can GH some before they match you, then add money to the GH and use it to pay your outstanding PH after which the cycle continues??

These guys just want to stress Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by DozieInc(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Watching in HD
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by yemmit90: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
ekanDamie:

this system will only work tentatively cos it's only going round for only those that their money are stuck.
it will not even be feasible if a certain % of PH from their old GH is not attained.

and u know bulk of the success of the scheme is based on new members joining.
this will be very slow come January cos alot of people will be on d sidelines.

Nigerians are risk takers, they will definitely PH if they are sure of its continuity. Remember there are alot of people who has gained good cash from this scheme and would not mind to PH and get 30% even without bonus.

People are desperate and greedy these days!
Re: How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January by VocalWalls: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
thePretender:

The OP doesnt understand your question which is a valid one.
If one is to PH before GH, the person he is PHing to, say Seun Osewa, does that not mean that Seun GHed, but Seun must have PHed before he GHed and was matched by another to PH..

This is just a big bucket of horse crap, except they mean that you should first PH, the you can GH some before they match you, then add money to the GH and use it to pay your outstanding PH after which the cycle continues??

These guys just want to stress Nigerians

Recall how they're telling people to PH now?
Those are the ones that will likely GH first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winthrills - Additional & Sustainable Income. Not A Get Rich Quickly Scheme / Stock Market Investment For The Amateur and Newbies / Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.