Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) (25755 Views)

Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses After Receiving Sack Letter / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / How I Was Cheated By A Bank Cashier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Ebal: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
VIDEO:Drama As Nigerian Woman Demands Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In Uk

When a typical Nigerian woman demands for her money...better give it to her

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/12/videodrama-as-nigerian-woman-demands.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxALgW-6y5Q&feature=youtu.be[/url]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by HungerBAD: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2016
lol.

Hell knoweth no fury like an angry Benin woman. This no be anything, go to Italy or Belgium and meet them dey quarrel with themselves?you sef go tire. They usually end their quarrels with spitting on their intended targets, this Benin woman is having a good day, so did not spit.

Just imagine yourself as her husband?one day she go come back from work, see say i don run go Naija.

The NO MORE SLAVERY part is hilarious lol.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by feodan: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
lol
Abi na
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by idupaul: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Can we have a moment of silence for her husband ..I really feel pity for him and what he is going through at home

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
what type of nonsense is this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by xendra: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
ewww! I cant stop laughing though.
This one na bushy wen dem smuggle enter yanky.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
grin No more slavery
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Naija no dey carry last grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016

I'm sick and tired of these people

When you go to the U.K, you must hear them shouting and cursing loudly on the streets in Yoruba

You come to Queens and Brooklyn, you must see them fighting on the streets

Just last week, i was in at the mall and 2 women were also causing havoc there

They are louder than African Americans

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by slazedeez: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
mehn....me and FTC be like 5 &6 today oh.....Sell me your payoneer funds and get instant funding to your Nigerian bank account
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by holysainbj(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
hahahahahah that woman is so funny
she really wanted her money!

who watched the video!
I no get MB

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Naijalabel(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
funny

Pay me my money

Full Drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nOPBAUcNJw
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Pavore9: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Hilarious, thought when she left the counter she wan go break bottle! cheesy cheesy. Abeg how this one take enter Europe? cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
She sent money through that bank to Mmm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by don4real18(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
I didn't watch the video grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by geeworld1(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Walahi that woman funny die. grin grin grin.

no vex wetin happen for the video, no Mb lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Nawao typical Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by grownaira: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Remilekun101: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by maleeks(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
I buy and sell "Bitcoin and perfect money" contact me to sell your iTunes card and amazon card also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by kenkels: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
White witch

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by buchilino(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
idupaul:
Can we have a moment of silence for her husband ..I really feel pity for him and what he is going through at home

DATS IF SHE'S MARRIED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
She is behaving as if MMM mistakenly unfroze her account for just 10 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by mployer(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
No mb. Someone narate the story sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by benjsniper33: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2016
which tribe she be sef?
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by Raymysterio(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Typical Benin woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by 9jayes: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by killsmith(f): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerian bank cashier for don para give that woman since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by rusher14: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm sick and tired of these people

When you go to the U.K, you must hear them shouting and cursing loudly on the streets in Yoruba

You come to Queens and Brooklyn, you must see them fighting on the streets

Just last week, i was in at the mall and 2 women were also causing havoc there

They are louder than African Americans

Even with gentrification Brooklyn is a ghetto.
Don't tell me you live there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Demands For Her Money From Halifax Bank Cashier In UK (Video) by 4nobody4every1: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
lol.

Hell knoweth no fury like an angry Benin woman. This no be anything, go Italy or Belgium and meet them dey quarrel with themselves?you sef go tire. They usually end their quarrels with spitting on their intended targets, this Benin woman is having a good day, so did not spit.

Just imagine yourself as her husband?one day she go come back from work, see say i don run go Naija.

The NO MORE SLAVERY part is hilarious lol.
grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Is Africa's First $20 Billion Man, Now 25th World Richest! / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm / FG Mulls Unified Naira Exchange Rate Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.