Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Suarez Agrees New Contract With Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Agrees New Contract With Barcelona (291 Views)

A Sniffer Dog Checked Messi And Suarez’s Cars After Bomb Threat / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona / Ozil Agrees New Arsenal Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Agrees New Contract With Barcelona by ChrisHornz(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Luis Suarez has agreed a new contract with Barcelona, keeping him at the Camp Nou until June 2021, the Spanish champions announced on Thursday.
The 29-year-old Uruguay striker's new deal, which had been in the pipeline for some time, features a 200 million-euro (£167 million, $208 million) release clause.
Barcelona said Suarez, who has scored 97 goals in 116 appearances since signing from Liverpool in 2014, will officially pen the new deal on Friday.

"They know that I feel happy here and there was never going to be a problem extending my contract," said Suarez. "And finally, it's official."
"It's more than a gift for Barca, it's a gift for me. Both the club and I wanted this to continue because it's a good relationship.
"Any player would want to end their career at a club where they feel comfortable. We'll have to see, but I will never lose either my ambition or my enthusiasm."
Former Ajax striker Suarez helped Barca win a treble of La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champions League in his first season at the Camp Nou and followed that up with a domestic double last season.
He scored in the 3-1 win over Juventus in Berlin in the 2015 Champions League final.
Suarez's remarkable goal tally of.....

READ MORE>>>https://echrisblog..com.ng/2016/12/suarez-agrees-new-contract-with.html
Re: Suarez Agrees New Contract With Barcelona by Surrez(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's good idea Suarez, very soon Messi will sign also wink[right][/right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

The Classic Life / The Drive Mode / The Identity Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.