Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buhari Happy Over Amina Mohammed's Appointment As UN Deputy Secretary General Sa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Happy Over Amina Mohammed's Appointment As UN Deputy Secretary General Sa (293 Views)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Amina Titi Atiku-abubakar / BREAKING: Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary-general Dies In Switzerland / PHOTOS: António Guterres, Amina Mohammed Assume Office At United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Happy Over Amina Mohammed's Appointment As UN Deputy Secretary General Sa by Silensa1234: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Pres. Buhari has revealed his happiness in the newest appointment Amina Mohammed the Minister of Environment, as the new United Nations Deputy Secretary-General. Mr President In a statement released via social media, said her appointment is a great honor to Nigeria.

"I wholeheartedly endorse the choice of Mrs Amina Mohammed as the next Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations. It is a great honour to Nigeria. The incoming Secretary-General António Guterres called this evening to inform me of the decision. I'm grateful to Mrs Mohammed for her service to Nigeria, and have no doubt that in her new assignment she will continue to make us proud"- the statement read..

http://www.guruspotblog.com.ng/2016/12/buhari-happy-over-amina-mohammeds

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Researchers About To Beat Malaria With Soap - Concise News / EFCC Blunder / Na Wa Oo!!! Man Appears In Court For Damaging 'just' Trailer Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.