Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians (723 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians by calabardick(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency has released an urgent and important announcement to MMM members and the general public.

Following the alleged rumour that the ponzi scheme, MMM has suspended accounts of its members, the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency has sounded a warning to all Nigerians and MMM participants to ensure that they dial 112 if any one attempts to commit suicide over the news.

LASEMA made the plea on its Twitter page while creating awareness as it cautioned that suicide rates may increase in Lagos, due to the fact that MMM Nigeria has frozen its members account for one month.

Re: LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lagos cares ko! Useless ppl! Make dem come save me wey dey kebbi! Nah berylnn I dey hold as hostage

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Makes Important Announcement To MMM Members And All Nigerians by calabardick(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
this is getting serious

(1) (Reply)

SAVE YOUR MONEY / I Have Recieved It From Mmm!! / Why MMM Actually Isn't Such A Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.