Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently (1169 Views)

Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / Beat Western Union, Moneygram Etc To Send Money To Nigeria (UK Residents ONLY) / How Lucrative Is Air Ticketing Biz? Pls, Advice Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by jenny2007(f): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2007
Hi everyone; I guess this is for the UK residents. i need your advice on how to get uk distributors or agents involved in the distribution of Apparel & Fashion (DENIM JEANS, UNISEX CLOTHES, AND FOOTWEAR), Ladies hair accessories ( WIGS, AND HAIR EXTENSIONS). It would also be helpful to get your advice on contacts for sellers of GOLD and SILVER (1st hand per gram and 2nd hand per gram) in the UK.
Re: Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by naijacutee(f): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2007
Do you want cost-effective items or designer items?

You could UK wholesalers websites : www.e-sources.co.uk
Re: Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2007
try a google search
Re: Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by LoverBwoy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2007
I think The wigs and hair extension are more likely to sell than the rest, get in touch with some afro-caribbean salons. remember the asians have these market on lockdown even though they dont use the wigs shocked
Re: Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by jenny2007(f): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2007
i think your right loverboy. a friend also told me that a lot of asians are into hair extension biz in london already. but i'm hoping that my price will be competitive at least. are they more commonly into manufacturing or wholeselling? i'm looking to sell to afro-salons. problem is, i dont know where (abroad or in uk) they get they're supplies from.
Re: Uk Residents: I Need Your Advice Urgently by LoverBwoy(m): 1:32am On Jan 16, 2007
I think they are usually into wholesales, they sell single quantities also, they probably have connection with manufacturers in asia or somewhere

Afro-salon probably get their supplies from the cheapest suppliers, i know someone who got a container of hair products from usa and some others get family members to get them from nigeria

Hair biznes is big bizness in the u.k esp ladies hair

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Generate @ Least 40% Roi With N500,000 Capital / Interswitch And The Atm Fraud / Obatala Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.