Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! (1516 Views)

***adeniyi Adebayo Is A Scammer*** / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / C Medics The Owner Of Adsense Clique And Adsense Lodge Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
you might be wondering what is the ranting all about? sorry for taking your time to read this
please listen to the story in details.

Early today, I posted an advert o sell a 38k page on facebook, SO he contact me to know full details about the deal, So we negotiate and we agree on a price (#12.000)
Being afraid of Scammer I told him that he should pay half first which he disagree; Meanwhile a friend of mine [LautechGossip] called me to be careful with him, but since i need the money urgently SO i had to admin him and remove myself, when he got the full admin, he told me he is trying to transfer the money buh network ish dea delay that he has sent his brother not he was only fooling me.

I keep on calling him but at times not picking it So to raise an excuse he said his brother has sent the money.

So with the aforementioned Evidence Above and screenshots, I proof [MIXTA MORGAN] as a Hardened Criminal.

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by chris6flash: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm. . .. This is serious..
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chats history below

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
other nairalander should be careful pls

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
so unfortunate
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Preciousojoka(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Too bad..
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
i will try to get your page back, give me today........nonsense guy, let me teach him a lesson
deevibes:
so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
i will try to get your page back, give me today........nonsense guy, let me teach him a lesson

pls ep me out bro
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by gidimasters(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
The guy Na confirm scammer.... Just dey look the guy ooooo....
He go soon burst
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
gidimasters:
The guy Na confirm scammer.... Just dey look the guy ooooo....

He go soon burst

amen
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm here
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
He later accept airtime.. And i've send it to him
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
For the case of Nifemi (Deevibes) i was just too busy to go to the bank my self, so i sent someone and bank here are over crowded diz person
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
After the guy has delayed for abt 2-3hrs he came back with a teller saying he has paid the money.. I snap it and send it to Nifemi and he was like its a fake one that it looks like hand written, i told him to wait to receive an alert soon.. After 2hrs more he didn't got an alert.. I have to contact him but his phone was off.. I had to go to the bank myself with the teller and a friend of mine in the bank told me that there was no money sent.. That he forged it
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Onyejemechimere i hope u've tried getting the page back? Which has lead to the lost of the page and to make it unpublish.. The page now has no admin, no editor, no moderator.. it dont even show
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
sorry for you..

get off.. scam
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Laughnigeria:
Onyejemechimere i hope u've tried getting the page back? Which has lead to the lost of the page and to make it unpublish.. The page now has no admin, no editor, no moderator.. it dont even show

you suck

1 Like

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by deevibes(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Laughnigeria:
For the case of Nifemi (Deevibes) i was just too busy to go to the bank my self, so i sent someone and bank here are over crowded diz person

you are a scam jae
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by gidimasters(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Deevibes, just dey look the guy....

Na scam money dem dey spend... The is a big time scammer thinking he won't be caught....

Distance is just the barrier....

I have all his info with me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
gidimasters:

Na scam money dem dey spend... The is a big time scammer thinking he won't be caught....

my boss
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
gidimasters:

bro wassup? I Know i Scammed you, i Admit that.. I knw i've done that to abt 2 other people.. I Know I've gone Wrong in Many ways.. People make people to be bad, many bad shits have happened to me, many pple have Scammed me up to 9 times, sometimes it breaks n make me do Bad to people.. Lets the Plain here, I'm Sorry to you all
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm Sorry to people i've Scammed and Deceive.. Deevibes, Gidimasers, Elvis Elebhous .. Apart from this 3 guys I've not done anything else to any1... I'm really Sorry Guys pls forgive me.. I PROMISE diz shit wont repeat it self again
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
I knw i might not be perfect, i knw pple have dn many bad things to me, but that shouldn't make me pay the good ones with evil.. U guys all trusted me.. I Swear here today i wont do wrong again i promise.. Pls you guys should forgive me
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by directonpc(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Laughnigeria:
I knw i might not be perfect, i knw pple have dn many bad things to me, but that shouldn't make me pay the good ones with evil.. U guys all trusted me.. I Swear here today i wont do wrong again i promise.. Pls you guys should forgive me
go and report yourself at the nearest police station

1 Like

Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
directonpc:
go and report yourself at the nearest police station
i said i'm so sorry
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by directonpc(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laughnigeria:
i said i'm so sorry
until you are behind bars nobody is safe
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by directonpc(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laughnigeria:
i don scam u b4... U better mind urself, i'm not begging you
You don't have the IQ to do that. That's why I am not falling for your drama here. I will see what can be done about tracking you. 10 months behind bars will fix your head
Re: Beware..... Laughnigerian(facebook: Mixta Morgan) Is A SCAMMER! by gidimasters(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
directonpc:
You don't have the IQ to do that. That's why I am not falling for your drama here. I will see what can be done about tracking you. 10 months behind bars will fix your head

Abi now bro.... He no even scam better money... He think he's living life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Parties Interested In Making Classic Commercial Video Ads / Today Free Match Tips 11th Dec 2017 / How To Create A Blog Using Wordpress Cms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.