Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! (819 Views)

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! by debanj326: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dear participants, we don't need to wait till January before PHing and GHing. If we are sincere with each other, We can help ourselves here.

I want to PH and I have the money with me here, I don't want to spend the money on something else. Please I need someone who want to GH to the sum of 400k, with evidence of his or her Confirmed Mavro.

If you can provide the evidence of your confirmed Mavro and send your account details then we will match each others.
And the money is yours!

Thanks
Re: Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! by Yoshy: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you are willing to send the money 4 PH b4 the account details.
Re: Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! by debanj326: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yoshy:
If you are willing to send the money 4 PH b4 the account details.

Noted
Re: Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
debanj326:
Dear participants, we don't need to wait till January before PHing and GHing. If we are sincere with each other, We can help ourselves here.

I want to PH and I have the money with me here, I don't want to spend the money on something else. Please I need someone who want to GH to the sum of 400k, with evidence of his or her Confirmed Mavro.

If you can provide the evidence of your confirmed Mavro and send your account details then we will match each others.
And the money is yours!

Thanks
Call me on this number , i have 452k,i was matched with someone but she didnt pay the money,i will send you the details on whatsapp
Re: Mmm; I Want To Ph, Can Anyone Match Me With Who Want To Gh. Urgent! by debanj326: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
anjigirl:
Call me on this number 0817 830 5880, i have 452k,i was matched with someone but she didnt pay the money,i will send you the details on whatsapp

Your GH doesn't match my PH, so we cannot be matched together.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Prime Fund Support Just Scammed It's Members.. / Okay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.