Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. (513 Views)

Any Detail About Msc Engineering Management In UI? / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Top 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. by Zadok407(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,i have plans to run my msc in Nigeria & i need you guys to help me with institutions of low fee,fast calendar & conducive environment.A friend advised me to choose any University in the Far north;how cheap is their fee please?
Re: Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. by odogwubiafra: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you want cheap and unrecognized University, or relatively affordable and highly recognized institution? Try Northern Universities and get stigmatised during employment screening. My advice, consider Universities in the South for a secure environment and generally acceptable certificates anywhere.

Quota professors lecturing in the North are almost 60%.
Re: Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. by Zadok407(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
I want a Cheap uni.Its not about recognition;some Nigeria uni.are overhyped with names but the least recognized have all the requirement i slated above.
Re: Cost Of Running Msc(engineering) In Nigeria Universities. by Zadok407(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls i need more suggestion,contribution and advice. Cc Lalasticla

(1) (Reply)

See What You Need To Know About Jamb 2016/2017 Registration / Help My Sister Was Scamed Of Her School Fees In Ebsu / Things That I Find Myself Doing In My First Year In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.