Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Thread closed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thread closed. (1219 Views)

Thread closed / Thread closed / THREAD CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
I am not a part of the scam sindicate. I'm promoting this because of the incentives the Admin promised its for publicising it. So don't crucify me.
Re: Thread closed. by imagrg(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
How?
Re: Thread closed. by Ub4sure: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
How?
Re: Thread closed. by seanaddy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
How?
Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Its a scam after all. Please don't part with your money.
Re: Thread closed. by Leopantro: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
Have you heard of Naira Hlp? You provide help of 5k and within 9 working days,you'll get 20k courtesy of 4 participants matched to pay you. Then you move on to level 2 where you'll be required to provide help of 10k and 4 other participants will also provide help to you in like manners. This is not Ultimate cycler. You don't need to have donwlines. Infact there's nothing like down lines. Just sign up on the site and you start earning. The Admin will pair you up. Ask any questions about this wonderful platform.

you are unbelievable. I have been following you for some time
two weeks ago you introduced this concept and showed prove that it works. you heard that for advertising it you would be rewarded.
last week ,apparently it didn't work out and you came back claiming the thing was a scam, insulting people that said otherwise and did everything possible to discredit the project.
now you are back again advertising it.
what is the definition of a snake?
don't assume that because Nairaland deleted the threads you wrote in that it is gone forever, I saved all the pages on my opera mini.
so the stuff now works and you are singing a different tune?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Leopantro:

you are unbelievable. I have been following you for some time
two weeks ago you introduced this concept and showed prove that it works. you heard that for advertising it you would be rewarded.
last week ,apparently it didn't work out and you came back claiming the thing was a scam, insulting people that said otherwise and did everything possible to discredit the project.
now you are back again advertising it.
what is the definition of a snake?
don't assume that because Nairaland deleted the threads you wrote in that it is gone forever, I saved all the pages on my opera mini.
so the stuff now works and you are singing a different tune?

What is wrong with Nigerians? If you do this,they will talk,u do thay they will still talk. What do you want from me? Can't someone have a change of heart? Two weeks ago? I don't get you. Yes I said that it was a scam but you can go back to the thread I created and see yourself. Its been modified. Funny enough,it was the day before yesterday I created that particular thread. So please select your adjectives very well when addressing me.
Re: Thread closed. by Leopantro: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

What is wrong with Nigerians? If you do this,they will talk,u do thay they will still talk. What do you want from me? Can't someone have a change of heart? Two weeks ago? I don't get you. Yes I said that it was a scam but you can go back to the thread I created and see yourself. Its been modified. Funny enough,it was the day before yesterday I created that particular thread. So please select your adjectives very well when addressing me.

have you apologized to the people you insulted and opeyemi?
Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Leopantro:

Yes of course.
Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Leopantro:

Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Its a scam
Re: Thread closed. by Leopantro: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Yes of course.

good but you caused a lot of damage discrediting it, a lot of people lost interest in the way you attacked and ridiculed it. now, imagine if it was you that started a business and someone did the same thing you did?
Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Leopantro:

good but you caused a lot of damage discrediting it, a lot of people lost interest in the way you attacked and ridiculed it. now, imagine if it was you that started a business and someone did the same thing you did?

That's in the past now.
Re: Thread closed. by itasakpa: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
guys beware this is a scam s
Re: Thread closed. by Glaxx(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Thread closed. by Leopantro: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2016
itasakpa:
guys beware this is a scam s
you are so correct.
Re: Thread closed. by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2016
scam!!!!!!!!!
cc: Dominique
Re: Thread closed. by WilliamsNedd: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
scam!!!!!!!!!
cc: Dominique
I'm not a part of Naira Help whatsoever. So get your facts right. You that is promoting another scheme on your signature,would it be right to start cursing you and calling you a scam should the platform close?
Please mind yourself and respect yourself.

(1) (Reply)

!!! Sensational Earning Possibility By A One-time Payment !!! / How I Made 50,000 Monthly With Oriflame Company / Introducing A Life Changing Business/ Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.