Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake (2458 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by DaJulee(f): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
After Searching the Internet, I found that Zahra Buhari is the fourth person to celebrate an event with the Cinderella-Themed Royal Ball Cake.

From the price of others who used the cake to celebrate birthdays and marriage anniversary, the cake cost about $65,000 (Sixty five thousand Dollars). That is about N31, 200.000 (Thirty one million, two hundred thousand naira). That is really expensive in this recession, and the fight against corruption, and wasteful spending.

But from who's pocket is this money paid?

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by HungerBAD: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Damn.
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by wollexie1106: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bleep

1 Like

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by frostylook: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Seven hells!! Yet these people say I should give up the garri and salt I have been reduced to manage as food to prove change starts with me abi? Hypocrisy of unmeasurable order!!

1 Like

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by samincredible44(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
One day i will be very rich so dat i will stop bothering about how much govt steal or spend
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by icebebe(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Haba that much!
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by Goethe(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na your money...

3 Likes

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by coxlinda(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dammm....the lord hemmi...us
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by victorking: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmm! Odi egwu
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by Abukia404(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
What is the cake made of? Abi there are new cake ingredients........I'm not a hater,just curious
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by Sibrah: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
The ingredients must be from moon . . .

1 Like

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by vicadex07(m): 3:06am On Dec 18, 2016
people mumu for this Naija sha.

op abeg come buy my shittt. It is valued at 3 billion dollars after removal of tax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by LoveDecay(m): 4:47am On Dec 18, 2016
vicadex07:
people mumu for this Naija sha.

op abeg come buy my shittt. It is valued at 3 billion dollars after removal of tax

IPOB no get sense... no be today we know....

2 Likes

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by yekparikpa(m): 5:35am On Dec 18, 2016
And you forgot she's married to the Indimis! The father in law is a billionaire goddammit! They can afford thousands of that cake!

1 Like

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by Sirhethat12(f): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2016
The government is fighting against corruption not wasteful spending, if you earn the Money you can spend it anyhow na, don't forget she got married to the indimi's!
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by phlamesG: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2016
sad

Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by vicadex07(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
LoveDecay:

IPOB no get sense... no be today we know....

they so much believe in those lies to make themselves feel better... no matter how dumb or ridiculous it sounds.

ipob nation is going to be a union of dumb brainwashed dullards.

by the way op, my shittt costs 3 billion dollars and there is nothing you can do about it grin
Re: Recession: See Price Of Zahra Buhari's Cinderella- Themed Royal Ball Cake by moshmusth(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Money speaking ..

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks In New Photo, Got Her Fans Talking (photos) / No Nigerian Celebrities Cars Can Stand Kim Kardashian List Of Cars / Twin Sisters Gave Birth To Twins At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.