Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful (667 Views)

Looking For Extremely Tall And Gigantic Lady And Guy For Friendship / Help! I Need A Very Fat,sexy, Tall And Beautiful Lady Urgently / Looking For Tall And Mature Guys Age 28 And Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
Am a boy of 20yrs and am looking for a girl friend of about 18-22yrs must be tall have long hair and educated and she must be staying in Abuja if you have the if you have the above just hook up with me on 08025407042 i will be glad to hear from you
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 2:44am On Nov 16, 2009
You're too choosy
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2009
I don't understand by you are to choosy do you mean i should go for any girl i see. . . . . . .
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2009
Beggars cant be choosers
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2009
me too i am looking for a gf that stays in aba. reach me at barryzine4u at yahoo.co.uk , of-course you know that the at should be replaced to the @ sign cuz of spammers.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2009
smithklin:

I don't understand by you are to choosy do you mean i should go for any girl i see. . . . . . .

smithklin:

Am a boy of 20yrs and am looking for a girl friend of about 18-22yrs must be tall have long hair and educated and she must be staying in Abuja if you have the if you have the above just hook up with me on 08025407042 i will be glad to hear from you

Specifications:-

1) 18 - 22 years old - I will accept this

2) Must be tall - this is too much mehnnn

3) must have long hair - this is too much mehnnn

4) Must be educated - I will accept this if you mean by educated like have comment sense

5) Must be staying in Abuja - I will accept this

Thats why I said u are too choosy!
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2009
Hi GABRY now tell me something . . . . .
Are you a girl?
Do you fall in the same age group?
Do you stay in Abuja?
I don't need to ask you if you are educated. . . . . . .
Out of the two options that you said is two much you must possess one which i will prefer been tall and beautiful  
then if you are just give me a call and i will consider you thanks. . . .
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2009
smithklin:

Hi GABRY now tell me something . . . . .
Are you a girl?
Do you fall in the same age group?
Do you stay in Abuja?
I don't need to ask you if you are educated. . . . . . .
Out of the two options that you said is two much you must possess one which i will prefer been tall and beautiful  
then if you are just give me a call and i will consider you thanks. . . .  

i will help her
yes, she is a girl
i dont think so, cuz she is 26
no, she does not stay in abuja. she lives in malaysia.
she is not tall, she is average.
she is not all that beautiful, but she is okay.
she is educated. i think she works in one of the big companies in MY.

and here is the one big, she got a bf, so my guy continue the ultimate search

hope, this helps.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ See amebo above me tongue
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
Lawbraker i did not ask for your opinion or answer on behalf him/she which i don't really know so keep your mouth shut for one minute. . . . . .
A word of advice if you continue this way i don't think that you will find your so call missing rib since you can't help to seal a relationship how then will people help you on your own case. . .
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am still waiting for your reply
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
^^^ Who's reply?
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2009
Your reply of cos. . . . . .
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2009
Well , LawBreaker had said almost everything correct. U can see picture and my age in my profile but the only thing he got wrong is that Im not working in a big company.
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2009
@smithklin
Are you now ok?
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2009
Now you girls are pretending no problem by the time i will be 25yrs seven of you will come to beg me for friendship and by then i would have been married
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
Pretending from what? Im telling the truth ooo sad
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
I didn't say you are not telling the truth
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by Gabry(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ But you said this

smithklin:

Now you girls are pretending no problem by the time i will be 25yrs seven of you will come to beg me for friendship and by then i would have been married  
Re: I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful by smithklin: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
Alright. . . . . . . . , . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Birthday Mate,12th Of March / Coded Affair / Am Hot, Intelligent, A Graduate, Sociable, Caring And Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.