Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Last Man Standing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Last Man Standing (314 Views)

Unilorin Begins Accessing Good-standing List And Upgrading Of Portal For 2019/20 / AE-FUNAI VC Reconstitutes Standing Committees / Eugene Cernan, Last Man On The Moon Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Man Standing by olaBanks(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Top of the day to you. My name is Bankole Olatunji and I am introducing 'The last man Standing' It is a contest that will take place on Whatsapp and facebook.
This contest will be an avenue for young and budding intellectuals to display their prowess on issues that hover around Law, Politics, Sociology, Medicine, Accounting and so on. Watch out. To get registered, send me a direct message on 08035593418.
Kind Regards,
Bankole O A
Re: The Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

​LAUTECH Protest: The Astounding Role Of SERAL-C / Lasu Will Soon Add Pharmacyand Nine Course To Its Program / Bomb Explodes At University Of Maiduguri Many Student Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.