Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? (4539 Views)

Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Beyonce And Jay Z Performed At Mandela 100 Global Citizen Festival 2018 (video) / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by trust098: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Video Highlight of Zahra and Ahmeds weding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoI8333urU

Mehn the band is indeed wonderful, undecided

Did they even dance at this wedding?

1 Like

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zahra's clueless fada and his mediocre economic team don suck out life out of we nigerians with dia useless policy....in other i cannot waste ma limited mb watch d stuupid video...cuz m not sure where 2 get money 2 top up if dem cum hike d price of data cum nxt yr...abeg if yhu no fit share d pishure...go to hell with d video@ op

4 Likes

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by tchimatic(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Tax payers money!!

1 Like

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Weightlifter90: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Sharming95:
Zahra's clueless fada and his mediocre economic team don suck out life out of we nigerians with dia useless policy....in other i cannot waste ma limited mb watch d stuupid video...cuz m not sure where 2 get money 2 top up if dem cum hike d price of data cum nxt yr...abeg if yhu no fit share d pishure...go to hell with d video@ op
chai you dey para oo. Op just wants you to hear the Mumu song of the band in the wedding
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Weightlifter90: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2016
tchimatic:
Tax payers money!!
he has said that he used only his own money

1 Like

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Egyptian88: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol. What a band!!

1 Like

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by trust098: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2016
instead of them to invite small doctor

1 Like

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Idydarling(f): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
which kind yeye music be that?

2 Likes

Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by julioralph(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
na their culture grin
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by OKorowanta: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
People don hate your fada pass abacha.
Na me dey top dat list.
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by zarakay(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mtscheww
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Egyptian88: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy
OKorowanta:
People don hate your fada pass abacha.
Na me dey top dat list.
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by drstan(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is her choice, but for me and my household is a no no....my wife no go even gree self
Re: See The Band That Performed At Zahra's Wedding, Will People Dance Sha???? by Egyptian88: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Such a boring family

(1) (Reply)

Davido Posed With His Beard Growing All Over His Chin & The Lower Cheeks(pics,vi / Neymar And Gabriel Jesus Meet Up On Holiday / Limpopo Crooner Kcee & Wife Publicly Shun Each Other (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.