Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Zeal_collections - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Zeal_collections (643 Views)

Zeal_collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zeal_collections by damiz(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
:
Re: Zeal_collections by kelvinsplinter(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello guys Ultimate cycler has been launched now it's big and better with new web design and features and with a new upgrade of 1600 matrix for those who has been panicking its back now, you can now log in And there is a contest of $5500 don't miss out Ultimate cycler is back now and there is nomore going down for those who is not yet a member you better register quick you can join my team but we only need a serious team we have a whatapp/Facebook group for our teams choose a great signature No worries of whom to refer we always assist our downlines contact me on 08106381189 thank you. #teamLitto
Re: Zeal_collections by sherifhflo: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Ultimate cycler is real. If you wanna get your 50k as quickly as possible without referring anyone, contact this guy on whatsapp.. 08066770304 his name is Lekan. He did it for me. He can do yours too.
Re: Zeal_collections by damiz(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Ng
Re: Zeal_collections by damiz(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2016
T
Re: Zeal_collections by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Ultimate Cycler CEO lashes out at Nigerians
The CEO of Ultimate Cycler one of the new Ponzi schemes, Nigerians have turned to following the freezing of MMM, has decided to address a particular question many people are asking them. The question as posted on his Facebook page was: "Do you make money even if you sponsor no one?"
Below is his answer: "This is a work program. The "Join and get paid for doing nothing" is a rumor spread by others.
Nowhere on the site does it say that. Spillover is a part of the system but never to be a recruiting tool."
Explaining the concept of spillover, he said: "Spillover can only happen from the person DIRECTLY above you at the time and ONLY if they bring in extra sales. If they do not, then you get none. Totally by chance."

https://www.naij.com/1079335-ultimate-cycler-ceo-lashes-nigerians.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Founder Of MMM, Serge Mavrodi Makes Important Announcement / Warning!!! Freedomcash Is A Scam / I'm Willing To Sell $50 Worth Of Bitcoin At 360/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.