Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Survive This MMM Crisis - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Survive This MMM Crisis (978 Views)

Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray! / Must See Hilarious Memes And Comments On Nairaland About MMM Crash / This MMM People Will Not Kill Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive This MMM Crisis by nadleeh: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2016
is it better to be stupidly blind,or blindly stupid ?....
Since MMM have just crashed and a lot of people are loosing it,here's how to survive this MMM crisis !!!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HD9XkZ5Ao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 17, 2016
More youtube flicks

Hell don't click that bullshit above me
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by Smyblueboy(m): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
yea u said it late hehe beg me not to click it o last chance ... u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by nadleeh: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Silkmoth if i wanted to kill myself i'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. your ass must be jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.let me get this straight,you post things on games then you stuck people doing the same to make other people not watch their video.then go and praise your videos.what kind of version of envy is this ?. you called those guys on sky city bay hunger-driven mohicans?....you see your own profil picture,you look like 3 days old road kill.sorry i mean you look like a donkey suffering from Parkinson's Disease.
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by nadleeh: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
And Smyblueboy,i checked your page and its nice,keep it up !!.
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by sarz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lets conduct a test of faith.
If you believe MMM will come back in January, Click "like."
If you believe MMM has crashed and all hope is lost, Click "Share" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by Smyblueboy(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2016
nadleeh:
And Smyblueboy,i checked your page and its nice,keep it up !!.
thank I truly appreciate that.
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by samsono30: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
hahahahah hilarious video
Re: How To Survive This MMM Crisis by omasusama: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
@Silkmoth: I think the video was funny....this silkmoth or shitmouth should make better suggestions or mind his business. at least some people are doing something new and having fun with it.

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: The Power Of S H I T (heavy Load) / LATEST| Kenny Blaq Crake Jokes On Falz-this Is Nigeria And Other Songs In Ghana / Make Money By Selling Your Comedy Clips (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.