Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Life Changing Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Changing Group (1066 Views)

Chy Mall E-commerce - A Life Changing Business / I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity / Jim Ovia: Contributing To The Changing African Narrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Group by bandele02(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2016
I keep asking myself from January till now what has being my achievement I found none because I have been building someone's else dream helping them to achieve success at the end given token which is not enough to take care of myself not to now talk of my family .it got to that point that I told myself if I can help other achieve success why can't I achieve for for myself. instead of building others dream why can't I build mine too and I thank God today I find that opportunity and I grab it. Perhaps you are in the same position I was before and would like to change your life for good you can message me and I will be glad to tell you more. See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Rescue Me From GTBANK!!! / Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth / Opening An Offshore Account From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.