Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I'M TIRED!! Great Poem By Kamshinen O. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'M TIRED!! Great Poem By Kamshinen O. (448 Views)

A Poem By A Nairalander "Why" (must Read) / "Bleeding Hearts" Poem By Anthcunny / I Almost Loved You - A Poem By Pacifyre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'M TIRED!! Great Poem By Kamshinen O. by Smyblueboy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm tired of seeing tired, hungry,haggered faces of children hawking on the streets when they ought to be in class! I'm tired of listening to the hypocritic vows of "for better for worse" on wedding days, I'm tired of the epileptic developments and the sweet unkept promises, I'm tired of holy war, I'm tired of paddling through the scarlet pools of blood. Messages,preachers,reapers, if prosperity was the inevitable result of all those prophecies i would have been a choir master in all those numerous ministries owned by one man, one family, so much offerings, my croaky voice cannot scream the tales of my addicted brother or my prostitute sister, neither the stories of my always drunk father and my dishonest trading mother, my jobless cousin and his thug drug dealing neighbour. My hands are tied, my lips have cried, I've tried, I'm clueless and tired. my hope have been loaded, cracked and fired by the unfair gun of fate; shots fired far off to the wild west winds! My eyes are drowsy, am simply "TIRED". visit www.ishstoc..com for more stuffs
Re: I'M TIRED!! Great Poem By Kamshinen O. by sekundosekundo: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Can We Consider Radio Presentation As Part Of Literature? / Chastising Words Of A Solitary Beggar / Please Nairalanders Help My Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.