Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal (1020 Views)

Ozo's Big Sister Gets Married To Long Time Bestie (pics) / Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) / Evannie Isioma Patrick Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Gets Surprise Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by emassflourish(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
[img]https://2.bp..com/-EJTHX8Md9E4/WFUivHNO6jI/AAAAAAAAF_E/807FQHMjiQosCxbcAy3iLAU-Hk8pd3-QwCLcB/s320/lin%2Bwed1.JPG[/img]

Laura Ikeji, a fashion blogger and clothier is getting married and her family could not be less excited. Her older sister, Linda Ikeji shared the news on Instagram as well as her blog.

According to reports, Laura has been dating Ogbonna Kanu for a while on the down-low. The former footballer yesterday stunned her with an organized marriage proposal in the presence of her friends and family members.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-VgSQGPh3tX8/WFUiwhJ56fI/AAAAAAAAF_I/J2Q6Qo4XrRklCv2me_Q8DKN7xSbWZG9qACLcB/s320/lin%2Bwed2.JPG[/img]

Linda Ikeji who is widely regarded as the bread-winner of the family is currently single at 36 as she continues to seek for her crown. She made a public appeal to God ahead of the year 2017 for her own man as she celebrated with her younger sister.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-KLuh20yh28o/WFUiyoliLPI/AAAAAAAAF_M/oW3_1tE4go06JrOHPRDJ-gKQVU00clzTQCLcB/s320/lin%2Bwed3.JPG[/img]

She took to her blog and wrote:

"So my amazing little sister Laura Ikeji got engaged tonight. Her man of about a year, former footballer and younger brother to football legend Kanu Nwankwo, Ogbonna Kanu, asked her to marry him and she said yes! So so happy for them. Big congrats to Laura.

Meanwhile, to my matter, dear future husband, biko show up nah! Me sef want to wear wedding dress..lol. I tap into Laura's blessings! 2017 loading. *wink*"

Watch their engagement video here: http://www.villaboot.com.ng/2016/12/linda-ikeji-begs-god-for-husband-as.html
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by ritababe(f): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
lol, let her stay there looking for the perfect man
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by OKorowanta: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nor worry,God go answer your prayer.
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by kollintin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
let her keep searching o
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Though I Respect Her Kind Of Person, Best Stop Forming By The Time She Clocks 40, Body Go Tell Her
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by emassflourish(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ayodeleseyi65:
Though I Respect Her Kind Of Person, Best Stop Forming By The Time She Clocks 40, Body Go Tell Her

true talk bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by lordfizco(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
If she like,make she no go marry undecided na her sabi
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
My Dear Linda,
2017 budget is just been presented to the Senate, when it pass in to law,fully implemented ,then guys will make billions of naira, they will come for ur hand in marriage, but until then wait patiently, and pray that the forth coming budget will in did take Nigeria out of recession. and if not,u will still wait till 2018.
But if u can't wait any longer ,I suggest ,,,go ahead and share a husband with zahra, its all legal he will accommodate u both beside he is a billionaire.
so good luck babe!
Re: Linda Ikeji Begs God For A Husband As Younger Sister Gets Surprise Proposal by Nixiepie(f): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Betht God should pick up her call fast Na biko

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Don Suffer.. / See Pretty Mike at it Again , Drinks Alcohol From Baby Feeding Bottle(photo) / Between Bobriski And Iyabo Ojo, Who U Think Say Fine Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.