Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. (1289 Views)

Make #3,000 Or More Per Week By Offering This Simple Online Service / See How To Get $1 Per Week By Investing In Bitcoin. / I Get Paid Every Week By Piggy Save Investment Scheme On Genexpayments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by statistical: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
U don't need to stress yourself at all in this end time recession. To avoid being ban by mod , i'v decided to share the secret of the platform here..click below

http://teekrayne..com.ng/2016/12/understanding-new-look-ultimate-cycler.html?m=1
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by statistical: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
U need no stress.. check my signature.
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi everyone. I am just here to proof to some people that cycler is paying. Got paid 50k, and Lekan did it for me... whatsapp him on zero.eight.zero.six.six.seven.seven.zero.three.zero.four.
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by louisoneh19(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
3:20pm
I created a whatsapp group were we help each
other get members and discuss anytin concerning
Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud
be very stressful but as a team and with our fast
cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level
in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me ono dat I will add u to the group
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Tennisonsoft(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Ultimate Cycler has come to stay and make our life better.

Register with #12,500 and get #50,000
How it works.
Get four people and paid 50k as soon as possible.. No story
Get two people and get paid 50k in 1week let's
Get nobody and get paid 50k after 2weeks..
(Computer automatically merges u with 4pple)..Are you interested?.

Kindly join my my team of cyclers today and get paid within a week.

Do well to Check my signature for more details
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by statistical: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Do nothing and earn 50k in a week...check my signature.
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by becoted(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back and has come to stay and make our life better.

Register with 12,500 and get 50,000
How it works.
Get 4pple and paid 50k as soon as possible.. No story
Get 2pple and get paid 50k in 1week let's
Get nobody and get paid 50k and we will get you downlines.
It's new...
It's time to reap.
It's no scam.
I am a witness.
Ultimate cycler is paying like MADT*_

*With N12500 get N50000 in just a week doing nothing*

*With N12500 get N50000 in a day when u refer some persons*

*With N12500 break records ever*

*With only N12500 get unimaginable pay which runs into millions

Whatsapp me now on:08166634997

We will ensure you are pay 50k within a week, send me pm to join us on Whatsapp.

100% guarantee

Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Moblord(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
My problem with ultimate cycler is getting downlines to ppay you
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Yarduni: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Seun, why are these schemes still allowed or are the moderators not doing their job?
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by hillz1990(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Moblord:
join my team..we will make sure u get payed before 7days dts y it's called a cycle..ur success depends on the cycle u belong to..so drop ur number so we talk more
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by cosade(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Moblord:

Another pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are unsustainable!

Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by StriveHard: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Join my cycle and get paid your 50k in less than 5days. Call me with 0-8-0-5-2-2-8-1-1-6-1
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by MrFemFem: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by louisoneh19(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
I created a whatsapp group were we help each
other get members and discuss anytin concerning
Ultimate cycler..... getting referrals by urself cud
be very stressful but as a team and with our fast
cycle u wud get paid and move onto the next level
in 3 days maximum.... whatsapp me on
o dat I will add u to the group
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Teekrayne(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by dusky222: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2016
It's funny how people join the ultimate cycle and expect magic of N12,500 turning into N50,000 in two weeks. Truth is that for you to get this returns you must understand how the system works and what your sponsor must do as well as what you must do in making this happen in a matter of days. This is no ADVERT. I am just offering assistance to give better insight and help you get what you want. And as for those who don't believe it pays, give me a shot and I'll help you see it does. Call 07053013596 if you need real info n guide
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Joe50(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2016
get out of ponzi scheme, come to real investment.
ponzi is sweet at start and hurt at last.

check my signature
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by shurlar50(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
hillz1990:
join my team..we will make sure u get payed before 7days dts y it's called a cycle..ur success depends on the cycle u belong to..so drop ur number so we talk more
What if he haa already registered?
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Lavendra(f): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Tennisonsoft:
Ultimate Cycler has come to stay and make our life better.

Register with #12,500 and get #50,000
How it works.
Get four people and paid 50k as soon as possible.. No story
Get two people and get paid 50k in 1week let's
Get nobody and get paid 50k after 2weeks..
(Computer automatically merges u with 4pple)..Are you interested?.

Kindly join my my team of cyclers today and get paid within a week.

Do well to Check my signature for more details

that's not true, if you don't get referrals your money would hang, please Dont deceive people to join, I haven't joined yet because I Dont want my 12,500 to hang because I Dont have referrals.
Re: Ultimate Cyler: Receive 50k A Week By Doing Nothing. by Moneybeast: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
People make ultimate cycler sound like you drop 12500 and then 50k bounces into your account. Na lie o

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2.5 Million In 3months / How You Can Own Ur Dream Home As A Career Person / Make Millions In Less Than 2 Months With This Bitcoin Earning Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.