Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. (990 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by Julivas(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Recently the woman below was released from police detention. Due to her condition, someone has offered to set up a business for her so she can take care of herself and her child. Therefore, if you can help with her contact, kindly pm me.
Thanks.

Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by Julivas(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Front page please
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by HQuadreal: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok.
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by GbovoLee(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
someone should pls shout lala's name
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by Mznaett: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
GbovoLee:

Ok sir...

Lalasticlala oooooooo
Your presence is neededwink
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by overdrive(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
God bless u.
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by Lushka(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hope it is for real. Let it not just be joke. MOD do the needful. If na snake now........
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by Quietboy2017: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
She stays at 14 Charity Street.She was caught stealing plantain the other day.Cheers
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3515138/lagos-police-officer-releases-mother

The Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Fatai Owoseni, warned and directed the release of this young lady with her baby for stealing plantain at Agbowa Police Station. He also gave her N10,000 when she said hunger pushed her into stealing the plaintain in Agbowa market.

OP Should tell the helper to go and check at the agbowa police station am damn sure she lives in that vicinity or somone who knew her will be around that market.
my opinnion

1 Like

Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by austine4real(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nawa ooo

there's hunger in the land
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by angelTI(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
GbovoLee:

Lala=snake=Linda Ikeji=Zahra

He will answer now since I have provided his password tongue
Re: Please, If You Have Her Contact, Signify. by sisisioge: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
First point of call is the police station. They would have her details.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Husband For? / How Do I Convince My Parents / See This Twitter User's Hilarious Tweet About His Dead Aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.