Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Take The State Of The Developer Nation Survey and stand a chance to win prizes - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Take The State Of The Developer Nation Survey and stand a chance to win prizes (988 Views)

Here Is Another Chance To Become A Software Developer! / State Of The Developer Nation Q4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take The State Of The Developer Nation Survey and stand a chance to win prizes by akoshodi: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Check out this cool developer survey run by VisionMobile, featuring questions on topics like programming languages, platforms, app categories, new technologies, revenue models, IoT verticals - and of course - tools. It’s a survey made by developers, so the questions are relevant to all devs and it only takes 15 minutes!

Also - this is a survey that’s actually fun! Once you complete it, you’ll get to find out what kind of character you’d be in a fantasy world, based on your responses: A mage? A fighter? A dragon slayer? Take the survey and find out!

And there are amazing prizes you can win like a Pixel Phone 32GB, a MeccaNoid G15 KS, an Apple Watch Series 2, an Oculus Rift headset, Udemy courses and more.

Once you have completed the survey you will get access to stats showing how your responses compare to other developers’ in your country. You’ll also be the first to receive the State of the Developer Nation report (due February 2017) based on key survey findings

Take the survey http://vmob.me/DE1Q17VL?vl=rkPAXNPXx6

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Programmer / Please I Need Help On Ionic Framework Working With A Cakephp Project. / How To Become An Ethical Hacker With All Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.