Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) (23233 Views)

Massive Flood In Ondo State, Kills Two (Photos) / Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by lordkit400: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
A gulf car carrying seven passengers fell off the Bagurja bridge on a height of about 12 meters in Alkeri, Bauchi-Gombe road in Bauchi state killing two persons at the spot including a police inspector who was given a lift by on his way to Yola. Five others who were critically injured are receiving treatment at Alkaleri General hospital.

The tragic incident happened on Friday morning following a tyre burst. May their souls rest in peace.

Amen.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.dorisdosage.com/2016/12/gulf-car-falls-off-from-bridge-in.html?m=1

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
The place looks like yankari junction

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
All these Hausa people wey no fit do without sniffing gum before hitting the roadsad

16 Likes

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by marshalcarter: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
chai.
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Quick recovery to the survivors
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
he wasn't given a lift.

he was given the last ride of his life

may we not experience bad "help". IJN.

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am tired of bad news

From today henceforth good news shall be our portion amen

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
they were heading to yankari reserve, RIP to the departed souls
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ehya
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by seunlly(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
.I know some zombies we still go ahead and blame buhari.

Waiting for them with my weed in my mouth.
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by magicminister: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
The blood of the innocent people that died from this accident rests fully on the hand on the person that was supposed to fix that bride rail and maintain the road.
In Fact, the day a great news comes from Nigeria, i will change my name!
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aboki drivers can be reckless..
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Zoo police always dying a misrable death

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by uviesa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
It is the lord doing
Good for the police.
Why e no kill reach like ten police.

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by ajbf: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seven people inside that small car
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Btruth: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Spiritual warfare thing I suppose.

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by otaelo: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
uviesa:
It is the lord doing Good for the police. Why e no kill reach like ten police. Karma
yours is coming

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by pembisco(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
seunlly:
.I know some zombies we still go ahead and blame buhari.

Waiting for them with my weed in my mouth.
Point of correction. Zombies DON'T blame buhari, wailers do. Zombies hail and defend the dulahhd (which you just did) despite the dularhhd's obvious failure.

Proudly a wailer

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by HQuadreal: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rip to the dead ones.
Quick recovery to those one alive.
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
May their soul rest in peace.

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by uviesa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
otaelo:
yours is coming
Back to sender
Carry your evil load
Kwasiaaa

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
y
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
kills policeman.....
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jh0wsef:
he wasn't given a lift.

he was given the last ride of his life

may we not experience bad "help". IJN.
Mmm help grin

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Bizgold: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
4 at the back and 3 at the back. Just like Ajah To Epe cab
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
OK
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am tired of bad news

From today henceforth good news shall be our portion amen

evry1 go die;
a debt every man must pay.
Amen to ur orison.
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by Iko5000: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Is it only me seeing this wrong , why is there no barrier on the bridge, or is this how we build bridges in Nigeria ?
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by u3fine(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Plus driver 8, why tyre no go burst cos of overload.
Meanwhile, RIP to the dead
ajbf:
Seven people inside that small car

Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
magicminister:
The blood of the innocent people that died from this accident rests fully on the hand on the person that was supposed to fix that bride rail and maintain the road.
In Fact, the day a great news comes from Nigeria, i will change my name!

We re just way too laid back with safety in this part of the world,maybe the person that was supposed to fix the railings felt there was no need for them and posibly thought they don't serve any other purpose other than beautification.And that there re people in the ministry of works whose unit re supposedly responsible for this makes it more worrisome,so y nd for Wat really re they being paid?
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
lordkit400:
A gulf car carrying seven passengers fell off the Bagurja bridge on a height of about 12 meters in Alkeri, Bauchi-Gombe road in Bauchi state killing two persons at the spot including a police inspector who was given a lift by on his way to Yola. Five others who were critically injured are receiving treatment at Alkaleri General hospital.

The tragic incident happened on Friday morning following a tyre burst. May their souls rest in peace.

Amen.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.dorisdosage.com/2016/12/gulf-car-falls-off-from-bridge-in.html?m=1
I thought is a carton am seeing,,, rip to dead
Re: Golf Falls Off From Bridge In Bauchi State, Kills 2 People (Photos) by BiniShrine(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
The place looks like yankari junction
you are right.. Right before Yankari junction... Used to run my mums business back in the days around that axis. Are you from Bauchi?

Disclosing A Us Born Child During The Us Visa Interview / Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / Young Man Dies In Auto Crash 4 Days After Announcing His Admission Into UNIPORT