Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account (2043 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Mistakenly Transferred Money To The Wrong Account / Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by omakay(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
My cousin just made an internet transfer to a wrong account . And today na weekend.

What can he do immediately to revert the transfer?
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by thunder74(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
He should call first contact 07080625000 0700347782668228
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by omakay(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
thunder74:
He should call first contact 07080625000 0700347782668228

I was able to dig out the number through google and have sent to him.
I pray he is able to remedy the situation.

Am yet to ask him how he made the error.

THANKS A LOT.
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by GMBuhari: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Dat money don go
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
There's nothing he can apart from try to contact who he sent it to.
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by omakay(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
There's nothing he can apart from try to contact who he sent it to.

Is that possible?

All details he has of that person is just the name and account number.

And I doubt if the bank will drop the person's contact number for him. Based on security reasons.
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
omakay:

Is that possible?

All details he has of that person is just the name and account number.

And I doubt if the bank will drop the person's contact number for him. Based on security reasons.

I dunno how first bank does it, but gtb app, before you send money to anyone, the person must be a beneficiary.. .in my own case, I knew who the person was and I simply called him up.
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by omakay(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I dunno how first bank does it, but gtb app, before you send money to anyone, the person must be a beneficiary.. .in my own case, I knew who the person was and I simply called him up.

I use GT bank too.

I am not sure of how the process is done with FirstBank.

In GTBank, the process of setting up a beneficiary is enough to verify the account details correctly.
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
omakay:

I use GT bank too.

I am not sure of how the process is done with FirstBank.

In GTBank, the process of setting up a beneficiary is enough to verify the account details correctly.

Yup
Re: First Bank Internet Transfer To A Wrong Account by yusuff2019(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2019
please I made a transaction to the fraudster and his number is no more reachable.please what should I do?

(1) (Reply)

The Evils Of MMM / For Pms,ago,hhk,atk,dpk,lub Oil,lpfo,hpfo,transformer Oil Analysis Contact Me / How To Register For 2018 NEEP Programme (₦5M Business Fund)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.