Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (64568 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by chubbygal(f): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
How many M's dey Buhari Muhammad??

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by dolam: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Just pray it resumes on January....... Or else
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by generalstingz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
What else do people need when the founder has got no reputation. He who fails to learn from history is doomed to fail #fact# I believe wiki ain't biased about anybody.

Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi (Russian: Серге́й Пантелеевич Мавроди; born August 11, 1955) is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma. He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes. In 2007 Sergei Mavrodi was found guilty in a Russian court of defrauding 10,000 investors out of 110 million rubles ($4.3 million).[1][2][3]

MMM activities Edit

In 1989 he founded MMM.[4][5][6]

He was then elected to the State Duma,[6] thereby obtaining parliamentary immunity. Mavrodi declared MMM bankrupt on December 22, 1997, then disappeared, and was on the run until his arrest in 2003.[7]

In 1998 Mavrodi created Stock Generation,[8][9] allegedly a classic pyramid scheme presented as a "virtual stock market game".[1] The website ran from 1998 to early 2000. The Massachusetts district court initially found that U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission was unable to cite Stock Generation's founders and owners for securities violations. However, the United States Court of Appeals reversed this decision in 2001, concluding that the SEC alleged sufficient facts to state a triable claim.[10] In 2003 the SEC obtained permanent injunctions against SG Ltd. and relief defendants SG Perfect and SG Trading, which profited from the disbursement of funds fraudulently gained by SG Ltd.[11][12]

On April 28, 2007, a Moscow court sentenced him to four and a half years in a penal colony. The court also fined him 10,000 rubles ($390).[7]

In January 2011, Mavrodi launched another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011, asking investors to buy so-called Mavro currency units. He frankly described it as a pyramid, adding "It is a naked scheme, nothing more ... People interact with each other and give each other money. For no reason!"[13] Mavrodi said that his goal with MMM-2011 is to destroy the current financial system, which he considers unfair, which would allow something new to take its place. MMM-2011 was able to function openly as Ponzi schemes and financial pyramids are not illegal under Russian law.[14] In May 2012 he froze the operation and announced that there would be no more payouts.[15]

In 2011 he launched a similar scheme in India, called MMM India, again stating clearly that the vehicle is a pyramid.[16] He has also launched MMM in China.[17] He was reported to be trying to expand his operations into Western Europe, Canada, and Latin America.[14] As of September 2015 it had spread rapidly in South Africa with a claimed 1% per day or 30% per month interest rate scheme[18] and warnings from both the South African and Russian Communist Parties for people not to participate in it.[19] In early 2016, he continued the same model in Zimbabwe (the accounts were frozen in September 2016), and later, in Nigeria (accounts frozen in December, 2016).[20] [21]

No offence taken
Am out!

4 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Vikky014(f): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Nigerians are truely senselessly greedy, materialistic and vain!
Most Nigerians have very low IQ.
Most Nigerians are gullible & greedy thats why scam churches that preach materialism thrive.
Nobody wants to be patient and wait for God's time, this is why there are lots of miracle centers ripping off Lazy and little faith Nigerians.
This is also how and why we choose senseless and useless leaders during the polls. Cause we hardly ask questions nor resarch.
Hypocrisy is the middle name of the average Nigerian ... Why do you espect me to pity your condition now, when you never heed my warning before the account freeze? Were any of you my child, i would have flogged you mercilessly for a bitter lesson.
I have no pity for anyone caught up in all this cause most of them are still gearing up to dig deeper into their MMM misery and won't admit its a disastrous folly.
This also shows that most people who claim to have been charmed when scammed actually were driven on willy nilly by their 100carat greed, only to blame jazz after due to shame!

More loading .....
No hard feelings ... and no need quoting to sound nasty cause i'd ensure your ban.
Btw, i hate nitwits mentioning me, yes i said it, only nitwits won't see that MMM is undiluted evil scam. cool cool
first time i'm seeing a post from a fulani and the post is so on point...1000likes.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by 1princechi: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don cash my own God win, pleas don't be deceived by d media they are P,D,P people receiving people, don't be deceived MMM is coming back by faith, January 2016.

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by udysweet(f): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
Are you convinced now?
handsam:
Lol. Lets conduct a test of faith. cheesy

If you believe MMM will come back in January, Click "like."

If you believe MMM has crashed and all hope is lost, Click "Share".

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
lazy people waiting for free cash to fall on their laps, Rubbish! i blame ignorant, poverty and lack of employment. if any one is looking for people to scam go to nigeria there are a gullible 200 million of them waiting willingly and will be gratefull to be scammed.

5 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by handsam(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
udysweet:
grin
Are you convinced now?

As in! The MMM believers plenty o!! shocked

All is well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by shumuel(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chai! There is God ooo, na people money them dey spend like this, Chai ! Chai ! Why i no do MMM ooo grin tongue Onward to Kenya straight grin

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by francisbiz: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
maxwell60:
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE HAPPY THAT MMM FROOZE ALL PARTICIPANTS MAVRO, YOUR PROBLEM IS IGNORANCE AND JEALOUSY. NOT THAT YOU CARE FOR THOSE THAT ARE AFFECTED
1.YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE, YOUR NEIGHBORS WHO ARE MMM PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW BETTER THAT YOU BECAUSE OF MMM.

2.YOU ARE IGNORANT BECAUSE, YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABOUT HOW MMM WORKS, AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD "CRASH" MEANS. YOU ARE HAPPY THAT MMMHAVE "CRASHED" ACCORDING TO YOU GUYZ, AND YOU FORGOT THAT NIGERIA STARTED CRASHING FROM 2013.

ONE EGG TODAY, IS Now 50 NAIRA I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU GUYZ BY 2017 YOU GUYZ SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW BUHARI IS GOING TO Bring YOU GUYZ OUT OF POVERTY NEXT YEAR IF HE CAN, NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, NIGERIA IS THE FASTEST DYING COUNTRY IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW IN FACT IT IS NIGERIA THAT HAVE CRASHED NOT MMM.

I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE THAT INVESTED ON MMM WERE AWARE OF THE RISKS THAT WAS INVOLVED. IT IS THIER BUSINESS NOT OURS. WHAT IF MMM RETURN BY JAN 2017 AS THEY SAID, WON'T YOU Be ASHAMED? PEOPLE STARTED JOINING MMM BECAUSE OF THE BAD ECONOMY WHICH THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT. MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
One Guider identified, EFCC take note.

4 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by ipain: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
lagosrd:
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst

You don't know what MMM is. There is a difference between multi level marketing and HYIP. MMM is HYIP and not MLM.

If you join a reputable MLM company, you enjoy massive wealth.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Pylony(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Most Nigerians are gullible & greedy thats why scam churches that preach materialism thrive.
Nobody wants to be patient and wait for God's time, this is why there are lots of miracle centers ripping off Lazy and little faith Nigerians.
This is also how and why we choose senseless and useless leaders during the polls. Cause we hardly ask questions nor resarch.
Hypocrisy is the middle name of the average Nigerian ... Why do you espect me to pity your condition now, when you never heed my warning before the account freeze? Were any of you my child, i would have flogged you mercilessly for a bitter lesson.
I have no pity for anyone caught up in all this cause most of them are still gearing up to dig deeper into their MMM misery and won't admit its a disastrous folly.
This also shows that most people who claim to have been charmed when scammed actually were driven on willy nilly by their 100carat greed, only to blame jazz after due to shame!

More loading .....
No hard feelings ... and no need quoting to sound nasty cause i'd ensure your ban.
Btw, i hate nitwits mentioning me, yes i said it, only nitwits won't see that MMM is undiluted evil scam. cool cool
infact, you speak my mind. Out of greed many will never be the same again, they'll not see any thing wrong with the very Ponzi scheme the government and CBN warn citizens not to engaged in. Rather they'll play the blame game that the media and government cause them the very pain that is on the way come January 2017.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Pylony(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
1princechi:
I don cash my own God win, pleas don't be deceived by d media they are P,D,P people receiving people, don't be deceived MMM is coming back by faith, January 2016.
Keep dreaming
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by LadyAnn(f): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

More loading .....

Spoken like a BOSS smiley smiley smiley no truer words were ever said.

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala
Everyone knows MMM is a scheme that has crashed, but do you want people to commit suicide? Let them be so they can enjoy Christmas festivities. You may be the death of someone if this continues to be pushed to the FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by kedeojo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lalassticlala make I hang my Agbada well read Comments.....

Sincerely the Media has killed any hope of MMM in January cry cry
No media killed it cos that has been their various excuses in countries that has been crashed. It just d promoters strategy. If its not a fraudulent scheme, let them pay back to does who haven't received their GH who has already PH before d closure cos they all have their contact with them tru registration in their admin. Same story in all the countries that the system crashed. Suspending it by even a day has more panic mode than govt warnings. Come to think of it, how will it be written bold on the site to part with your spare money you can do without. Its that not funny. Be wise joor?

1 Like

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2dmatter: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
I no blame una

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2dmatter: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amadioha..

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by basadenet: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:
chai
There is nothing to show that they are protesting because of MMM.... at least, a banner would have confirmed but nothing to show.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2dmatter: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
FortuneTeller:
Seun, Lalasticlala
Everyone knows MMM is a scheme that has crashed, but do you want people to commit suicide? Let them be so they can enjoy Christmas festivities. You may be the death of someone if this continues to be pushed to the FP.

Why are you takin medicine for another man headache.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Larablink:
See as him dey dance. I'm sure na part of my money them use buy the tyre of the car. cry
naa, its a charity sturvv dont forget... Abi is that not what they say mmm is all about...
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by sekundosekundo: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
basadenet:

There is nothing to show that they are protesting because of MMM.... at least, a banner would have confirmed but nothing to show.

No time for banner. Na money wey remain dem go use do banner?.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's very easy for EFCC to make arrest. Just get the guiders. Does any participant notice that guiders have many accounts with incomplete phone numbers? MMM Nigeria is not controlled by the Russian but by Nigerians who are the guiders.

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
lagosrd:
So, the next time a friend comes to you and says “Dude, I am working on a part time business for additional income” and talks about such Multi Level Marketing schemes, explain these concepts to him on a piece of paper and advise him also to stay away from such schemes. Losing money is bad, losing friendship is worse and being part of a fraudulent system is the worst

Ignorance everywhere...who told you MMM is multilevel? it's pure ponzi...mlm companies have been in existence for years but ponzi dont last long

4 Likes

Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by back2dmatter: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
walexy100:
It's very easy for EFCC to make arrest. Just get the guiders. Does any participant notice that guiders have many accounts with incomplete phone numbers? MMM Nigeria is not controlled by the Russian but by Nigerians who are the guiders.

You will be shocked to know that Chuddy's knows someone in the Presidency..

Critical decisions like this would have been communicated to someone in the Presidency.

There is nothing that EFCC, ICPC or CBN can do.

I don't know why some Nigerians doesn't think.
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by HENRY940: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
He deserves more than that

MMM, changing lives.

Doing what government has been trying to do since 1960
Re: Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift by softwerk(f): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
When I finally catch Chuddy! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.