Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

She Still Shy At 6 Months - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Still Shy At 6 Months (937 Views)

Twins For Sale At 6 Weeks for sale in lagos / 6 Months Old Male German Shepherd Dog For Sale. / Rate Nikki, My 6 Months Old Caucasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Still Shy At 6 Months by MansSour: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
hello pals, please what can I do, we have a German Sheppard dog but d dog still feel shy at 6 months of age any time she saw people even I she always run to hide her face under car ,tank or any other things
please what can I do to make dis dog bold and her mother is very tough
Re: She Still Shy At 6 Months by priestcharm(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
You probably used to beat her as puppy... Puppies don't need beating in order to train right. Try to put her on chain and when any stranger comes around, bring the dog to your side and pet the dog always. the dog should feel bold when you're always around till it can overcome the shyness

1 Like

Re: She Still Shy At 6 Months by MansSour: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
thanks i will try that.
Re: She Still Shy At 6 Months by priestcharm(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
welcome. And always have a treat to give while petting the dog when people are around... Tell any visitor to come near you while you hold it's chain firmly beside you...
Can we see the picture of the dog?
Re: She Still Shy At 6 Months by MansSour: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
dis is d dog

Re: She Still Shy At 6 Months by priestcharm(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice dog. just follow the advice

(1) (Reply)

Razor Is Up For Sale...male Boerboel Pup For Sale...fire Quality / 7weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For Sale.. / 4 Months Old Female Caucasian Going Cheap 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.