Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) (9059 Views)

The Originals Season 2 / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by topeorekoy(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2009
season 2 of skye bank and spirit of david's celebrity takes 2 began yesterday and i think i like the contestant which has been dubbed MUSICIANS VS ACTORS. it will be aired on sunday nite 10pm on AIT. i think its on hitv too but dont know the station and time

The contestant in the acting industry are:

fatia balogun
dakore egbesu
fred amata
stella damasus-aboderin
yemi blaque

The contestant in the music industry are:

obiwon
kels
zaki adze
yinka davies
faze.

i think the music industry should produce a winner because most of the contestants representing them are still very active and agile.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by harpo(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2009
I think the organizers shld have included comediams also, dont forget that dancing with the stars where this was copied from had all sorts boxers, actors, car racers etc.

So them for try act more mix to am but any way am sure it will be lovely still
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by maedan(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
OmG,watchd Dakore dance, she was such a natural! Will be looking forward 2 seeing more of her moves.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by busybody20: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2009
Faze & Dakore are hot! kiss kiss
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Eeyore(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2009
Please, what channels show it and by what time?
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Alxmyr(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2009
Wahtched it on AIT yesterday, it was a charade. Useless, lack entertainment and devoid creativity. Street Dance is far better than it. I question the rational behind it, the motive and the gain that is expected from the stupid show.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by meggy11: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
when is it show on tv? i hope it is not clashing with bb4? if it is, is there a repeat? pls i need answer thanks u all.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by glassman: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
anybody 2 answr our questn!
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by k4kenny(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^ seriously. . . . . . . . ANYBODY tuned in to AIT last sunday till 11pm but no show sad. any other channels showing the re-run? its not on africa majic yet. anyway without watchin the show, let me give my 2 cents:

obiwon and faze will give the other guys a run for their money. hmm. . . . . . . . not so sure about the ladies though since i'v never reallly seen any of them dance. wud try to catch the show this sunday sha grin.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by naughtyEyes(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
For those of you looking for the Broadcast Schedule for Celebrity Takes 2: Season 2, just log on to www.celebritytakes2.tv and click on "TV Schedule" to see the complete station listings and broadcast times. You can also see lots more additional stuff on the site. Enjoy,
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by EloSela(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2009
I think this show would have been much more interesting if they had based it on the many dance forms of Africa and left the waltzes and foxtrots alone. The costumes they would have had to put together to perform such dances would have been amazing. The costumes on Nigerian celebrity takes two are a joke!
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
EloSela:

I think this show would have been much more interesting if they had based it on the many dance forms of Africa and left the waltzes and foxtrots alone. The costumes they would have had to put together to perform such dances would have been amazing. The costumes on Nigerian celebrity takes two are a joke!
yeah i agree.
western this and western that. i would have loved to see such too.
a lot of nigerian/african shows are heavily influenced by western tv shows.
this show, and west african idol (is that show even still on?) and naija sings (most of the songs were american songs, and not even songs by their own artists)
and there is much, much more
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
The winner is going to be either Yemi Blaq or Yinka Davies, I think.

@EloSela
There are people that like seeing waltzes and foxtrots. Like me.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by mbulela: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
EloSela:

gbam
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by dominique(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
has anyone been eliminated yet?
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2009
No one. But I think someone's going tonight.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by bayodapo: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
Fatia Balogun needs to work out seriously. She is so STIFF and does not know how to dance one bit. I think bimbo akintola should be there too.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2009
Zacky and Kel are out. Lord knows who's going next, there were a lot of people up for elimination.

On a personal note, PLEASE VOTE DAKORE AND OBIWON.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by jeffoski(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
stella rocks and i want her to win infact she is winning.so beauitful,elegant and fantastic.love the way she dances even after 2kids.her costume are always wonderful and she is a diva.ijust love everything about her becos she is good.next should be yemi blaq and then dakore those are my top 3 but i trust naija dem must find fault with this 3
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by kiss90: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin Turning to STV 9.00pm EVERY SATURsDAY, WATCH AM THERE

tongue tongue tongue na STELLA GET THE AWARD
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by jeffoski(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
imagine with One leg see as Stella floor all of them.i thank God for her o and Wale is indeed a good dance instructor but he should pls take it easy o e no easy but am glad they are dancing together.Pls we should also pray for strength for her she just lost her father and is really hard on her o.I pray God comfort her and strengthens her and her family
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Airller(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
all hail queen stella.she's the queen of celebrity takes 2.even as she dey tamurege she still head all of them.thats good o.all the same i agree with jeff.wale pls take it easy o.before she dance enter deformity abeg bros small small
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2010
The salsa they did last Saturday was wack! But then all the judges, including Dayo Liadi (who always likes forming tough guy) gave high scores.

And, what on earth was Yemi Blaq wearing?
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Airller(f): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
@mactao
              she u felt his outfit abi?so wacked my brother.it was like body hug.he was looking so gay.real homosexual.i was laffing like hell.in the name of innovation he turned himself to a laffing material.the show is cool but also fu ny.stella is the best but like i said earlier she shud take it easy before she dance her way to deformity as in crippled chic, u knw
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by jeffoski(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2010
@mactao na wa o so how come want ake dem dance the salsa?dance wey no bi our own and remember they are not professional dancers just celebrities who are entertaining us which they all did.lets judge them with our african dance that we can relate with and just try and have fun with the rest.As for Yemi;s out fit i thought i was the only one who notices.very bad.Airller was up is good to meet you here again o you and ur funny mouth take care and please did anyone watch todays own on stv i missed it becos of a party i went to hope to see it on Ait tomorrow
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Airller(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
@jeffo hey wassap.from UMLB abi?good to see you invite ella.b to the room.pls i couldnt watch the last show tooo.pls any updates.wud apprecite it.only God knows who don go house like this
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by distincty: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
waooooooooo, celebrity takes 2, i love the season 1, i hope i will not miss out this season 2, stella, i hope u will not disappoint as omotola does in season one, i wish all the contestant best of luck, c u, can anybody tell me what other station will be showing the celebrity takes 2,
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by maedan(f): 1:19am On Jan 12, 2010
Aaaw, Dakore is out! So unfair; to me she was the most consistent and natural. I loove Stella, Blaq, and even Amata. His dance partner is cool, so is Stella's. I actually want Fathia to win tho', perversely.
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Obinnajap(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
who do u guys thinks is gonna win dis Celebrity Takes 2 compitition?
grin

Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Airller(f): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
its definately stella except they want to do what they know how to do best,i.e ojoro.abeg who mention fathia?the babe dey try she no fit win o.person wen dey dance yoruba salsa and suliat hip hop.abeg o

top 3
1. stella
2. yemi
3. anybody
Re: Celebrity Takes 2 (season 2) by Lenny9000(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2010
I like Yemi Blag & Fred Amata, they have done fine so far

(1) (2) (3)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Low-cost Digital Cable in Nigeria / Tuition Fee For Nigerian Film Institute Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.