Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Giveaway Time! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Giveaway Time! (513 Views)

Its Giveaway Time Again!!, Hurry And Be A Winner!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Time! by beautea4l(f): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hey darlings,remember I promised to do a giveaway,well its finally here. This is my little way of wishing you a happy celebration and appreciating you for all the love and support you have shown me on this journey and hope for a better 2017 for us all.
Unfortunately there can only be one winner this time.

The give away prizes are
1. Zaron face primer
2.Zaron red moisturising lipstick
3.Zaron eye brow definer
So ladies get in here!
And for the guys you can win this for your wife,girlfriend or crush *wink*
HOW TO ENTER
1.Leave a comment below this post,tell me why you should be the winner with your name and functioning email address
2.follow me on Instagram
Pretty simple right?
Entries close on tuesday 20th december and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on the same day. I can't wait to see all your entries, so tell a friend to tell a friend.

Thanks for stopping by

XOXO
Cee

Re: Giveaway Time! by Paulscholari(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol..... I dont even know the reason why I should win maybe because I have a beautiful crush, However catch my galfrend on rachelwashburn07@gmail.com
Re: Giveaway Time! by Chomsky1967(f): 4:29am On Dec 18, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

LISTEN: TY Bello Releases "Holy Ghost Air" Ft. Nathaniel Bassey / Flavour Shares New Photo With His Daughters / See The Most Paid Nigerian Musicians In 2016 (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.