Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Am Not A "Reader" Min. & Pet. Res Best Graduating Student Jimoh Sezeniyu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not A "Reader" Min. & Pet. Res Best Graduating Student Jimoh Sezeniyu (356 Views)

Breaking News:- Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother Burnt To Death / Demise Of Jimoh Surname Unknown As A Result Of Building Collapse In Baba Alamo C / Lagos Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Building To Touts [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A "Reader" Min. & Pet. Res Best Graduating Student Jimoh Sezeniyu by Sezyj(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
In an interveiw with olamelakan shola. The best graduating student of (I.O.T)kwara state polytechnic ilorin.mr jimoh sezeniyu agbomgereh Reveal the secret behind his success.What was your strategy for reading? That is funny because there is an irony about my
reading style.
First, I will say that I am not a ‘reader’. I do not
like to read or study. So, I definitely wasn’t a
library head or someone that would stay up all
night studying. My strategy for studying was built on self-evaluation and analysis. I know I’m a
kind of person who gets it in class. So, I made
sure I attend all my classes once I didn’t have to
be unavoidably absent. So, reading afterwards was just to brush up.
Additionally, I have a strong level of
understanding and perception, so I don’t have to
spend hours reading. I only spend a few minutes
reading and I am good. As a matter of fact, I
would only start reading a week or a couple of days before my exams.Was there anything in your background that
helped you? Not really. I’ve just always been a goal-oriented
and focused person though I am also playful.Were you in a relationship in school or you
saw it as a distraction? Yes, I was in a relationship. Something is only a
distraction when you want it to be; when you
lack focus. Relationships should not mar success.
It’s part of this ‘adulting’ thing. You have to learn
how to juggle your personal life and work/
school or business relationships. Do you have any regrets? No regrets. Everything I have done in the past
was the right thing to do in that moment. It was
what seemed right at that point and maybe not
everything ended up being advantageous on the
long run......thanks to AllahIn an interveiw with olamelakan shola. The best graduating student of (I.O.T)kwara state polytechnic ilorin.mr jimoh sezeniyu agbomgereh Reveal the secret behind his success.What was your strategy for reading? That is funny because there is an irony about my
reading style.
night studying. My strategy for studying was built on self-evaluation and analysis. I know I’m a
would only start reading a week or a couple of days before my exams.Was there anything in your background that
and focused person though I am also playful.Were you in a relationship in school or you
school or business relationships. Do you have any regrets? No regrets. Everything I have done in the past
long run......thanks to Allah
In an interveiw with olamelakan shola. The best graduating student of (I.O.T)kwara state polytechnic ilorin.mr jimoh sezeniyu agbomgereh Reveal the secret behind his success.What was your strategy for reading? That is funny because there is an irony about my
reading style.
long run......thanks to Allah

Re: I Am Not A "Reader" Min. & Pet. Res Best Graduating Student Jimoh Sezeniyu by micfoley: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations o. It's not easy

(1) (Reply)

In 1 Word, Describe Ur Papa. / Mistake Of A Quack Engineers Lead 2 Death,let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG / What Are Some Of The Habits You Don't Wanna Take Into 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.