Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Take Her She Is All Yours For Free - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Take Her She Is All Yours For Free (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by 8oracle(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
This is my 2006 former lady, I want to give her away. Who wants to date her? Do with her what you fancy? just anything, cook her, stew her, roast her, drink her, play her like a football,just anything you dream of.

But beware! She is a man's eater

Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by chudy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2007
borracle she is delicios and i want to eat her pls hwecan i locate her
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by 8oracle(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2007
Chudy, re u a squatter at VI or re u using VI to pose? I have callled her on her sattlelite fone, she has agreed to be eaten by you, only if YOU deliver one cool mint model 850i bulletproof BMW from Coscharis plaza to her present address in Maitama Abuja.
She might be leaving for Monte Carlo b4 monday next week be fast about it

To make it easy i will give you her domiccillary account number to pay IN FOR THE CAR COST (Cool 23 Million Naira, not much if you agree,You love her dont cha!) She have been calling me every other minute telling me she loves more than all the PTDFund

To eat her so soon before Monday simply chatter a virginnigeria b747 crash and bullet proof plane under her name, i will give your her forwarding address to send the ticket through DHL/UPS FED EXPRESS,OK, Chudy honestly do this great favor for me by taking her out of my back, HURRY!HURRY! HURRY!
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by ruescho(m): 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2007
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by edmondo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2007
human being 4 sale,
u guyz re not serious.
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by 8oracle(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2007
@ ruescho: Where thou at Oh brother Fargo. I dont understand what you mean she might be cheaper, i didnt place any price $1 will do.

@edmondo: Maybe thru all you dog hard knock on life, You have never, ever meet an angelfire of a man eater woman like my former lady. U will hurriedly give away for less than a dollar maybe 50cent or 30. I heard that sabo yaba is in darkness since last 2yrs July.Take my lady for free she will light up all ur dark neighbourhood. Dont grow cold feet ur momma will approve of her
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by 8oracle(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2007
ruescho, been to ur link, saw nattin, but cheapest gals on earth. My ladie Daisy a double Miss World title holder tongue tongue tongue
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by ruescho(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
8oracle:

ruescho, been to your link, saw nattin, but cheapest gals on earth. My ladie Daisy a double Miss World title holder tongue tongue tongue

Told u she´s much cheaper , if u don´t like her just take the car. grin grin grin
Re: Take Her She Is All Yours For Free by 8oracle(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2007
Pimping My Ride haagh? Thats where am gettin at.

(1) (Reply)

Nana, Can I Get To Know You? / For Ph Gaymen / Hey Missy! I Got Something For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.