Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

VIDEO: Telemundo Star, Ximena Duque's Boyfriend Of 3 Months Proposes To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Telemundo Star, Ximena Duque's Boyfriend Of 3 Months Proposes To Her (660 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Popular Telemundo Star Christian Bach Is Dead / I’m In Love With Nigerian Ankara – Telemundo Star, Carmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Telemundo Star, Ximena Duque's Boyfriend Of 3 Months Proposes To Her by 247naijagossip(f): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LPIrp19kJ8 HERE[/url]
Telenovela actress Ximena Duque is engaged to her boyfriend of three months, Jay Adkins.Jay proposed to the 31-year-old 'Fearless Heart' star at the same hotel where they met in Miami. After a romantic dinner, the businessman presented Ximena with a pair of Tiffany &Co. earrings to trow her off.
Re: VIDEO: Telemundo Star, Ximena Duque's Boyfriend Of 3 Months Proposes To Her by ETHIX(m): 1:48am On Dec 18, 2016
I bought this place but Is not for sale

Pls see my comment below

I dedicate this land and the one below to Bunlizlaw my darling

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Telemundo Star, Ximena Duque's Boyfriend Of 3 Months Proposes To Her by ETHIX(m): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2016
For a healthy and lasting marriage I strongly recommend minimum of a year courtship. This is because we are tend to have a bad sense of reasoning and tend toakeem wrong decision when we Court for 3 months. Events and circumstances during this few months is not enough for good and valid decision about marriage.

When we are courting we have an illusion that is just the two of us but when we marry, we must marry the entire family.

I dedicate this land to my lovely wife Bunlizlaw

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno And Stone Bwoy Rock Jam On Stage Together Live In Ghana(pics,video) / President Buhari Daughter's Wedding Halima & Babagana / Beautiful Faces At Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.