Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. (2145 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Latter to the God of Linda ikeji,Aliko Dangote,Mike Adenuga,Femi Otedola,and Olajumoke Orisaguna

Lord God, provider of bread and the giver of jobs.i
bless You for your Heavenly
kindness.

It’s me again mordi Nnaemeka. I know I’m a troublesome
child,and I’m always stressing you with my problems.

Daddy, today (19, December) is my birthday so i feel it is necessary to ask for a birthday gift and I believe you will grant my wishes.

Below are 7 birthday wishes 

Lord God of Aliko Dangote, provide me with a job ( B.sc in applied chemistry) so that I can create employment for the youths without relying much on age and cgpa.Because Certificate and age hardly defines the intellectual capacity of the Nigerian youth.

My father in heaven, you that opened the door to success for linda ikeji.bless me with creative ideas,and a job so that I can create opportunity for gifted girls like linda.

The Bright and morning star of Mike Adenuga. since i am a certified customer relations officer,bless me with a job in the telecommunication industry.

The Chief Cornerstone of Femi Otedola. with my B.sc in applied chemistry and a certified Hse Officer. it means I can work in fort oil. bless me with a job so that I can take care of the homeless children.

The Comforter of 2face idibia. comfort me with a job so that I can take care of my mother and all the mothers that are struggling to survive.

The grace locator of olajumoke.locate me with a job in Jesus name.

The street Blesser of Olamide,Wizkid,phyno and Mikel obi. I am in the street Lord, bless me with wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by andyjwe(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Bros if you will sincerely pray this prayer to God, you will have a testimony before the end of this year.

Most people are looking for God here and there, but God is searching for sincere people.
God has nothing to do with your prayers than to answer them. He doesn't store prayers, he is a prayer answering God.
Don't give up on God, he is never late.
You can talk to me on whatsapp 07033533742

3 Likes

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2016
decit ... vanity

1 Like

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by marshalcarter: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2016
nd dundee dem dnt knw dat God has already blessed you...its now left for you to carry on...wen olamide nd others were writin lyrics...was it God dat told dem wat to put??

goan hustle

1 Like

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=andyjwe post=52027577]Bros if you will sincerely pray this prayer to God, you will have a testimony before the end of this year.

Most people are looking for God here and there, but God is searching for sincere people.
God has nothing to do with your prayers than to answer them. He doesn't store prayers, he is a prayer answering God.

You can talk to me on whatsapp 07033533742[/quote
thanks ]
I will do just that now... that all I want from God so that I can fulfil my hrt desire
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=andyjwe post=52027577]Bros if you will sincerely pray this prayer to God, you will have a testimony before the end of this year.

You can talk to me on whatsapp 07033533742[/quot ]
I will do just that.... thanks for your concein
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 1:33am On Dec 18, 2016
3rdavefarms:
decit ... vanity
thank u very much. please do not stop trusting people even if human tend to fail
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2016
marshalcarter:
nd dundee dem dnt knw dat God has already blessed you...its now left for you to carry on...wen olamide nd others were writin lyrics...was it God dat told dem wat to put??

goan hustle
bros you hash ohhh
well I am not a lazy guy.
thanks for your advice
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by marshalcarter: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Dwise11:
bros you hash ohhh well I am not a lazy guy. thanks for your advice
uwc smiley
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by myleadmsn: 4:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Wake up and work hard
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by doctimonyeka(m): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Dont give up bro.. Oluwa go pick our call... Its just a matter of time...
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 5:45am On Dec 18, 2016
myleadmsn:
Wake up and work hard
working hard bro
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Letter*
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by policy12: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
@op Happy Birthday to u, u are such a talented writer and I pray God will see u thru, but I will advice u spend much time on ur talent.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Letter* undecided
Noted
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2016
policy12:

@op Happy Birthday to u, u are such a talented writer and I pray God will see u thru, but I will advice u spend much time on ur talent.

thank you policy, I have never thought about it before..
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2016
doctimonyeka:
Dont give up bro.. Oluwa go pick our call... Its just a matter of time...

amen

1 Like

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by ogawisdom(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Today is 18 not 19 December
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2016
ogawisdom:
Today is 18 not 19 December
that what my phone calendar told me... it all good anyway
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Dear God ,please here a prayer of your dear one ,he need a job.

2 Likes

Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
babazako:
Dear God ,please here a prayer of your dear one ,he need a job.
Amen
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by dhardline(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and..... You know the rest.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
dhardline:
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and..... You know the rest.
noted
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by lastmessenger: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jobs are everywhere. Find one and learn and start working.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
lastmessenger:
Jobs are everywhere. Find one and learn and start working.

am hustling already
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by HQuadreal: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Idonbilivit.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
HQuadreal:
Idonbilivit.
why na
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by HQuadreal: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Dwise11:

why na
May God grant you your wishes.
"The wishes na"
"I wan be like this"
"I wan be like that"
"And the way you take arrange your wish"
"Na im dey funny me"
I no mean bad to you ooo.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2016
HQuadreal:
May God grant you your wishes. "The wishes na" "I wan be like this" "I wan be like that" "And the way you take arrange your wish" "Na im dey funny me" I no mean bad to you ooo.
guy lol today NA my birthday
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by HQuadreal: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Dwise11:

guy lol today NA my birthday
Happy birthday bro.
No wonder you wan wish everything finish for life.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Chriswazo(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2016
I am not God, but your letter or prayer is very faulty that's why it looks difficult to answer such a prayer. Let me only advise you to get a clear future plan, pray and work for it. You want to work in Telecommunications and Forte oil company at the same time, am sorry to say this, you are very very confused and don't even trust God.
Re: Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. by Dwise11(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Chriswazo:
I am not God, but your letter or prayer is very faulty that's why it looks difficult to answer such a prayer. Let me only advise you to get a clear future plan, pray and work for it. You want to work in Telecommunications and Forte oil company at the same time, am sorry to say this, you are very very confused and don't even trust God.

have u read my qualification?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MRS Oil & Gas Company Limited 2017 Latest Recruitment (4 Vacant Positions) / CAC Agent / Ongoing Recruitment At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.