Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500 (437 Views)

Latest Investment In Nigeria And Beyond / Before You Invest 12,500 In Ultimate Circle, Check This Screenshot! / Use 12,500 To Make 50,000 On Ultimate Cycler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500 by jobgbemi(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2016
Yes o. ultimate cycler went offline for about two weeks but they are back now and they are even better with lots of goodies. Invest #12,500 and get #50,000 after 3 days. Isn't that great?

I received 37500 yesterday only from only the 12500 i had invested before the site went offline. Expecting the last person to pay me tomorrow because he wants to deposit.

I am not part of the people that promise you immediate earning of your money or downlines(your downline can even be matched to another person). Yes, its true, all the people who paid me were matched with me by the system, none of them is my referer. This means even if you dont refer, you will still be paid but that may take up to a week. But with our team cycle, you get matched and paid within 3 days, maximum of 4 days.

But if you refer someone and even if the person did not pay you, the system will immediately match another person with you. That is where team work comes into place. With our own team, you get

Ultimate cycler is all about team work, the faster and bigger the cycle of your team, the faster you are paid.

All you need is #12,500 and you start receiving money everyday like me.

Are you ready? Join by clicking or signing up through the link in my signature. or you call or contact me on whatsapp through the number in the signature.
Best of Luck guys. Happy Sunday and Merry Xmas in Advance.

Don't forget, check my signature to join one of the biggest cycle in ultimate cycler. Together we earn!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Help Each Other... Ultimate Cycler / Bitcoins Available At N480/$ / With Ultimate Cycler.. Bank Alert Na Piakam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.