Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free By - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free By (562 Views)

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / Friday Online Quiz For Students | Win N200 Airtime Free!! / Win #1000 Airtime + Free Feature On Innovative Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free By by zlatan10(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Instead of buying airtime directly from a reseller or your bank,why not do it this way.

Make your first recharge minimum of #50 and get a reward of #1000 just for using the app,it's has been around for a while now &the inventors of this app are using this promo to encourage people to go cashless and also to promote their business.

Check my signature for information about the app and details on how to use it (adverts are not allowed here)

If you can't see my signature go and set up yours in (edit profile) so you'll be able to see it.
This promo is basically very good for students
Re: Thinking Of Buying Airtime? Why Not Do It This Way And Get #1000 Airtime Free By by zlatan10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks guys.
2 people used my code this evening and made their first recharge, i have recieved my
2k bonus for referring both of you.

keep recharging and you too will get a referral code once again thank you

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Direct Entry Aspirants 2017. Lets Get Talking / How Much Was Your University Fees (tuition) Add Up All And Which Year And School / Study Pharmacy Or Medicine Abroad At An Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.