Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Your Help (556 Views)

Please I Need Your Help With A Budget Snapdragon Device / . / Please I Need Your Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by Fongido(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2016
I have 50k please can someone tell me the quality smartphone I can buy with that amount. thanks
Re: I Need Your Help by PhonePlanet(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2016
infinix hot s
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Fongido:
I have 50k please can someone tell me the quality smartphone I can buy with that amount. thanks

Get the Camon C7. You will love it. It's not even up to that price as there is a on going promo of 20% discount and u get to participate in the blue Christmas promo also. Talk of killing two birds with one stone wink
Re: I Need Your Help by Abdstrakt(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
get the Tecno boom j8 or tecno w5. Google the specs.
Re: I Need Your Help by Abdstrakt(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Iamdemola:

Get the Camon C7. You will love it. It's not even up to that price as there is a on going promo of 20% discount and u get to participate in the blue Christmas promo also. Talk of killing two birds with one stone wink
Really?
is it all their products that is discounted?
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Really?
is it all their products that is discounted?

No, not all. Only C7, C9, Boom J8, phantom 6 & 6plus
Re: I Need Your Help by barakangemba: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
I am using Tecno J5. It shut down itself and sometime it refuse or it takes long time to switch on. I just visited calcare here in arusha and they told me that my phone has been used more than one year so its out of guarantee and to repair it cost half of the cost price.. can i please be advised how can I get some help. Please
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fongido:

With the ongoing 20% discount, you can get a Tecno Boom J8 or Camon C7. And you also get to enter the draw for a chance to go to Manchester.
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
barakangemba:
I am using Tecno J5. It shut down itself and sometime it refuse or it takes long time to switch on. I just visited calcare here in arusha and they told me that my phone has been used more than one year so its out of guarantee and to repair it cost half of the cost price.. can i please be advised how can I get some help. Please
I am using a Lumia 540 with a broken screen. I visited a care centre, they gave a cost that is half the price too, i have to pack my thing and be using like that. sorry. u have to pay orr u sell it as scrap
Re: I Need Your Help by FellaL: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fongido:
You can check out camon C9
Re: I Need Your Help by pr0blem: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fongido:
check out tecno c5 and see if you like it

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 3 Overheating And Draining Battery Fast Gurus Pls Help!! / Top 5 Mobiles Under 15000, Specs And Features 2016 / Samsung Galaxy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.