Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Your Story Makes The Difference - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Story Makes The Difference (342 Views)

Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference / Geoscientists Working In The Oil Industry: How Did You Get In? Share Your Story. / How Blogging Makes The Difference In Your Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Story Makes The Difference by Badirukehinde(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2016
YOUR STORY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

This morning I tuned in to my headphones listening to James Fortune. He sang, "you don't my story". Some people have seen where God has brought you from but they don't know where He is taking you to,it is only through the testimonies that they'd believe and see the works of the most high.

Find me a man who doesn't have a story and I will find you a Nigerian politician who is not corrupt. Every man has a story, what we do not have equally is the opportunity to tell that story. We often find the celebrities come out today on their various social media platforms to share their past of how they've suffered, hawking in traffic, serving in restaurants or even scavenging before opportunity caught up with them. We appreciate and love these stories forgetting we have, and are stories ourselves.

The world awaits your story too. It is one which would make a difference. I reach out to millions today to tell you that you must keep on with life, passion and purpose. Your story will make the difference if only you don't give up at the edge of glory. It may appear now the world isn't paying the attention to you the same way many wouldn't give attention to this. There's a thousand thing you want to say, sing, write, paint or explain to the world but no one cares to listen. Keep on, it is part of the story, a difference will be made through and from you. Happy Sunday.

If you were blessed, share the word with the world.

©Badiru Kehinde 2016
(Poet,Fiction writer,Motivational writer,Graduate Student)
Instagram it @Kejibanks for more
Send your comments to Badirukehinde@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Survey About Household Spending During Recession / The Whole Truth About Blogging In Nigeria / Career Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.