Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan (581 Views)

Contestants Arrives Early For Big Brother Naija Auditions / Donjazzy’s Houseboy Flees His Home Over Mavin Boss Been Gay-don Jazzy Reacts / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan by examhall(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016

Popularly known for dishing out free airtime to his fans and we’ll wishers, Nigerian producer, song-writer, singer and Mavin boss, Michael Collins Ajereh popularly known as Don Jazzy is set to grant another fan his request.
Now remember Iyanya’s Up To Something featuring Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid? Don Jazzy said; “Ask me for money whenever you see me”. A fan with the twitter handle @CharlesAdindu decided to ask the Don Dorobucci for money and got a rewarding response from the Mavin Boss.

Don Jazzy replied saying;
“ Lol u no see me but send me ur acct details
below. said;
“@DonJazzy Dope lyrics…Ask me for money whenever you see me… Baba J me I wan ask oh!!! The least 5k go help boys for this period oo”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/mavin-boss-don-jazzy-about-to-make-xmas-come-early-for-a-fan/

Re: Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan by examhall(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Don Baba J
Re: Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan by vivypretty(f): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2016
nice hope u r ready to pay others that will follow the trail
Re: Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan by Smellymouth: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Don Baba J, ah also want tu ask you for sumthin oo..

Just 3 Dericas of Mama Gold rice(Because the rice dey rise wella for pot) and one chicken ( even if na native fowl, I nor mind) , if the spirit leads you to add one carton of Orijin for my goons, I won't mind Sir..

Edakun, Epp me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mavin Boss Don Jazzy About To Make Xmas Come Early For A Fan by eezeribe(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
This generation of youths... They sucked it from their Mothers' Mammary gland

(1) (Reply)

Watch How A Lady Was Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Lagos. / Pictures from #TheHeadies Red Carpet / Who Would Be Your Prime Suspect Among These Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.